About the job
TS Imagine is a leading SaaS provider of real-time trading, portfolio, and risk management solutions for the global capital markets. Our products are uniquely positioned to streamline complex and time-consuming workflows across front, middle, and back-office functions. We have 10 offices worldwide serving both buy-side and sell-side institutions across North America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific including hedge funds, traditional asset managers, pension funds, mutual funds, and financial institutions.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant who has a strong understanding of US GAAP to join the growing accounting team in our NYC office. You will have the opportunity to work closely with colleagues from different parts of the world to take this fast-growing company to the next level!
Who will love this job
- An ambitious and driven individual – you have a can-do attitude and are always looking for new challenges to solve.
- An analytical and curious mind – you don’t believe in rounding up or down for convenience and like to figure things out.
- A strong communicator – you are adept at building and maintaining trusted and respected relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- A self-motivator – you are capable of working effectively in a fast-paced business environment and managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
· Take ownership of the financial statement close process for multiple entities
· Prepare journal entries, analyzing P&L fluctuations, and conduct balance sheet reconciliations
· Support the external audit process
· Support the monthly FP&A reporting process, including preparation of budget-to-actual and variance analyses
· Assist with tax filing requirements for various jurisdictions
· Assist in researching and interpreting accounting policies
· Assist with the implementation of new systems, internal controls, and documentation procedures
· Provide training and coaching to the staff accountants
· Work on ad-hoc projects as assigned
· BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field
· 4+ years of accounting experience with a focus on US GAAP and financial reporting
· Public experience, or experience working with external auditors, is a big plus
· Ability to independently identify issues and present solutions
· Proficiency in Excel is required
· Strong communication and organizational skills with attention to details
· Highly motivated, professional, and hard working
Why TS Imagine / Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation days
- Annual bonus and salary review
- Training budget $1,500
- 401k with 3% company matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Care FSA and commuter benefits
- Salary $90,000 - $105,000 USD yearly
About TS Imagine
Created out of the combination of two best-in-class SaaS platforms, TradingScreen and Imagine Software, TS Imagine delivers integrated trading, portfolio and real-time risk solutions for capital markets. The platform is uniquely positioned to streamline complex and time-consuming workflows across front, middle, and back office functions. TS Imagine has close to 400 employees in 10 offices worldwide, serving approximately 500 global buy-side and sell-side institutions across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific including hedge funds, traditional asset managers, pension funds, mutual funds, and financial institutions.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.