Client Integration Specialist
About the job
TS Imagine, the world's leading provider of on-demand trading and risk management solutions for the financial services industry, is looking for a Client Integration Specialist to join our growing team. Client Integration Specialists work closely with clients and internal teams and play a critical role in the success of the Professional Services team. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starting and highly motivated team player with strong core technical skills to join a well-established yet rapidly evolving company.
The Client Integration Specialist will offer expertise regarding technical integration requirements and develop sound technical solutions in a mission-critical environment. Integrators must be able to drive projects to completion by anticipating the needs of clients thereby ensuring the alignment of internal and external teams focused on the project.
Who will love this job
- A challenge seeker – you want to shine above just meeting job requirements and welcome challenges to be pushed outside your comfort zone.
- A learner – you want to be part of a firm that has constantly evolving technology.
- An independent self-starter – you are a subject matter expert who is enthusiastic about providing technical expertise to clients and internal teams enabling comprehensive solutions to be delivered to the market.
- A client-focused mindset – you care about clients and want to make sure they have the best possible experience during the implementation process.
What you’ll do
- Configure new FIX engines in production as part of the new client onboarding process
- Certify FIX sessions and workflow with new Fixed Income Dealers and Venues
- Review simple business requirements for existing client enhancements and configure the existing FIX engine accordingly.
- Configure technical solutions on the TSI FIX platform according to well-established guidelines for production deployment.
- Facilitate technical discussions for product deployment, project integrations and technical solutions.
- Work with internal teams to finalize project timelines and milestones, document ongoing progress in Jira and highlight concerns in a timely way.
- Ensure proactive communication with clients and internal staff, managing new implementations, enhancement requirements and production escalations.
- Ensure the Support teams have the appropriate technical information to support production implementations.
- Produce and manage internal documentation in Confluence.
- Troubleshoot in a Linux environment and help resolve production issues escalated by the L1 Support team.
You should have
- 2 years+ experience in Financial Services industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Positive attitude and a good work ethic
- Experience in a client facing role
- Knowledge of financial markets and products (Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, etc.)
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or matching technical skills
Required Technical Skills:
Knowledge of and experience with:
- FIX Protocol Versions 4.2, 4.4
- Networking and Connectivity concepts
Additional Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Shell scripting
- Fin Tech company
Must be willing and able to be flexible with work hours.
Why TS Imagine / Benefits
- Currently hybrid home-office (at least 3 days in the office)
- 25 Vacation days and 3 Personal days
- Annual bonus and salary review
- Training budget $1,500
- RRSP with 3% company matching
- Health insurance
- Subvention for public transportation - OPUS and Cie
About TS Imagine
Created out of the combination of two best-in-class SaaS platforms, TradingScreen and Imagine Software, TS Imagine delivers integrated trading, portfolio and real-time risk solutions for capital markets. The platform is uniquely positioned to streamline complex and time-consuming workflows across front, middle, and back office functions. TS Imagine has close to 400 employees in 10 offices worldwide, serving approximately 500 global buy-side and sell-side institutions across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific including hedge funds, traditional asset managers, pension funds, mutual funds, and financial institutions.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.