About the job
Are you deeply enthusiastic about crafting seamless and meaningful user experiences in the digital landscape? We're actively searching for a creative and user-focused individual to join our team, where you'll play a pivotal role in enhancing overall user satisfaction through intuitive and well-crafted digital interactions.
As a UX Designer with us, you'll have the exciting opportunity to shape the end-to-end user journey within our applications. Your role will involve understanding user needs, conducting research, and translating insights into design solutions
If you thrive on understanding user behavior, have a talent for creating delightful digital experiences, and are motivated by the challenge, we're eager to hear from you.
This is what we expect of you:
- Take ownership of your projects, being proactive in coordinating with team members in different time zones and effectively managing your tasks and deadlines.
- Present your work to the stakeholders in well-crafted deliverables such as wireframes, clickable prototypes, or concept presentations.
- Communicate design concepts effectively and advocate for a user-centric approach..
- Gather insights to inform your design decisions, ensuring that our applications meet the needs of our users.
- Researching and generating ideas and UX solutions, applying the design process and helping come up with the best solutions.
- Design intuitive and aesthetically appealing user interfaces that align with best UX and UI design practices.
- Exhibit strong communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate your design concepts and decisions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills to ensure project deliverables are met on time and to a high standard.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
In Belgium we are divided over 3 locations: HQ at La Hulpe near Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent. You will be based in Antwerp.
We would be happy to see
- Bachelor's degree in UX/UI design, Product design, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a mid-level (3-5 years) UX designer, with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, or other relevant software.
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design methodologies and usability principles.
- The capability to independently conduct thorough research, showcasing a proactive approach to acquiring insights and informing design decisions.
- Experience with prototyping to demonstrate interactive designs and user flows.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in Dutch and English, and the ability to express yourself, your ideas, and your work effectively in English.
- Passion for staying updated with the latest design trends and technologies in the industry.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, adapting to changing business requirements.
- Ability to take ownership of projects, working efficiently and responsibly, in a design team with different time zones.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate stakeholder insights into intuitive and impactful design solutions.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.