Software Engineer (C#/.NET)
Posted on Wednesday, June 7, 2023
We are extending the team developing one of our products – Pricepoint. We are looking for a web application and database developer, who will work on back-end (C#/.NET/ MSSQL server). The main ongoing effort is complete modernization of legacy runtime and codebase and integrating system with companywide identity and data reconciliation systems. The target architecture is domain driven, event based highly available modular system running on containers being orchestrated in AKS. You will work with following technologies:
Azure Kubernetes services , Azure service bus, Azure cache for Redis, Azure application configuration, KAFKA, Prometheus, Graylog, MSSQL
Tech stack and libraries:
. NET Core / .NET 7
GraphQL (Hot Chocolate)
For project management, our CI/CD processes and technical documentation we use Azure DEVOPS
- Analyze, design, and implement new product features, live the principles of evolvable architecture and modern design patterns
- Participation on a new version of the product – refactoring of the solution
- Foster high product quality through unit testing, code reviews, secure coding, automation, defects fixing, and performance tuning
- Contribute to development process and tooling efficiency and improvements
- Constantly assess and utilize new technologies and approaches
- Cooperate with smart colleagues inside/outside boundaries of the team
- Be part of and actively contribute to amazing Vendavo engineering community
- Internal team of 30+ people, agile way of work organization
THE SKILL SET
- At least 3 years of SW development experience, ideally Computer Science or equivalent education
- Working experience with C#/.NET, any relational database
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI solutions
- Some experience with PostgreSQL is advantage
- Proficient communication in English (both verbal and written)
- Working within a team of friendly, skilled people where help is always within reach
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Use of modern tools and access to experts
- Team spirit in the workplace, with weekend retreats and fun team activities
- Opportunities to learn a new field and get a deep understanding of enterprise tech
- Flexible working hours without micromanagement
- Personal freedom and focus on individual responsibility
- Company-sponsored events for employees, volunteer tech talks, and tournaments
- Weekly English classes, international travel opportunities
- 25 days of paid vacation + 4 additional company days off to recharge your batteries (1 day each quarter) + 2 days paid for charity activities
- Monthly benefits allowance, meal contributions
- MultiSport card available
- Modern cozy offices in Prague, Hradec Kralove, and Ostrava, no large open-space floors or cubicles, rec room with games and books
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac) and smartphone (Samsung S or iPhone), including personal use
- Option to use discounted unlimited mobile plan for family members
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.