Software Engineer - Cloud Data
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2023
Do you want to use the latest technologies? Do you want to practice continuous delivery/deployment? Do you want to work on platform services to support SaaS products? If you are reliable, hardworking and self-motivated, join our team!
Our customers are the most demanding customers like Siemens, Dell, Ford… (https://www.vendavo.com/customers/).
You will be involved in developing and maintaining product-agnostic services and capabilities used by Vendavo engineering teams, enabling them to operate more effectively and deliver at high speed.
We are proudly building reliable services that can be continuously deployed & improved. The main focus now is on centralized Identity & Access Management (IAM).
If you are passionate about solving complex problems and are comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, we want to meet you!
- Have an opportunity to influence the architecture
- Help choose the best tools to get the job done
- Design and develop new features and enhancements
- Cooperate with other team members, stakeholders etc.
- Take care of all aspects of the product: from implementation, through testing, to operations
- Live in the DevOps culture
- Use: Java/Kotlin, Spring Boot, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Git, React…
THE SKILL SET
- Experience with complex web applications and JVM-based languages (Java, preferably Kotlin)
- Enthusiasm for SW development and ability to work independently
- Responsibility for the quality of the delivered work
- Ability to understand new problem domains
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Operations/infra experience (DevOps/SRE)
- Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- (micro) service-oriented architectures, DevOps & continuous delivery experience, cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS), Kubernetes, Terraform, web front-end skills (e.g. React)
Extra experience points are earned for:
- Working within a team of friendly, skilled people where help is always within reach
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Use of modern tools and access to experts
- Team spirit in the workplace, with weekend retreats and fun team activities
- Opportunities to learn a new field and get a deep understanding of enterprise tech
- Flexible working hours without micromanagement
- Personal freedom and focus on individual responsibility
- Company-sponsored events for employees, volunteer tech talks, and tournaments
- Weekly English classes, international travel opportunities
- 25 days of paid vacation + 4 additional company days off to recharge your batteries (1 day each quarter) + 3 sick days + 2 days paid for charity activities
- Monthly benefits allowance, meal contributions
- MultiSport card available
- Modern cozy offices in Prague, Hradec Kralove, and Ostrava, no large open-space floors or cubicles, rec room with games and books
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac) and smartphone (Samsung S or iPhone), including personal use
- Option to use discounted unlimited mobile plan for family members
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.