Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2023
As a company we are growing, and as we scale up, we focus on growing our CPQ platform team as well. The ideal candidate must display excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities.
You will be joining a people-focused company. As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for enhancing the CPQ platform by delivering new features and maintaining existing functionality. This position will also be responsible for extending the platform’s automated testing capabilities and bug fixes to the core platform based on internal testing.
You should be able to analyze and deliver solutions efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced Agile environment. This role will be in-office on a hybrid schedule. Hybrid Team members typically work 2-3 days per week from the office with flexibility to choose the home office days.
- Technically Lead CPQ team located in Prague
- Design and implementation of new product features
- Ability to read and enhance existing code of CPQ platform
- Enhance the existing CPQ library of Automated Unit tests
THE SKILL SET
- Experience of Microsoft .Net (ASP.NET, C#, MVC) and SQL Server
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience developing Unit Tests
- Experience with iterative development methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft technologies
- Experience with Leading less experienced software engineers
- Familiar with XML and JSON
- Good analytics and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Must be customer focused
- Ability and willingness to learn new things
- Working within a team of friendly, skilled people where help is always within reach
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Use of modern tools and access to experts
- Team spirit in the workplace, with weekend retreats and fun team activities
- Opportunities to learn a new field and get a deep understanding of enterprise tech
- Flexible working hours without micromanagement
- Personal freedom and focus on individual responsibility
- Company-sponsored events for employees, volunteer tech talks, and tournaments
- Weekly English classes, international travel opportunities
- 25 days of paid vacation + 4 additional company days off to recharge your batteries (1 day each quarter) + 2 days paid for charity activities
- Monthly benefits allowance, meal contributions
- MultiSport card available
- Modern cozy offices in Prague, Hradec Kralove, and Ostrava, no large open-space floors or cubicles, rec room with games and books
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac) and smartphone (Samsung S or iPhone), including personal use
- Option to use discounted unlimited mobile plan for family members
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.