Account Executive (Remote)
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on expanding SaaS products into our install base or growing new logos who is competitive with a desire to out-perform colleagues and surpass targets.
You’ll be joining a people-focused company and business development team. As an Account Executive with Vendavo, you will be responsible for exceeding annual sales quota by working on a list of named new logo targets and developing growth from a base of existing customers.
You will be responsible for exceptional pipeline and forecast management, generating leads (both through your own prospecting & working with an SDR) and executing on a quota plan with the support of the broader pre-sales team.
- Seasoned at finding, developing & closing 7-figure ARR SaaS deals.
- You can provide proof of results/quota you have personally delivered over the last 3 years.
- You not only understand, but have demonstrated success in selling in a multi-touch, complex sale cycle.
- You have demonstrated your ability to facilitate and orchestrate sales deals end-to-end.
- You have demonstrated success working with C-Suite in the fortune 1000 market, selling technology and business value.
- You are highly networked and know the territory and have contacts with in the geographical region assigned to you.
- You have a proven track record of success with meeting or exceeding quarterly sales goals.
- You have professional C-level presentation and communications skills
- You have a proven ability to work with a small, growing, fast-paced company. Prior experience working in Private Equity a plus.
- You not only understand the compensation plan, but are driven and focuses on executing to achieve results.
- Other duties as assigned.
THE SKILL SET
- Minimum 7-10 years of enterprise software sales experience.
- 5+ years of experience selling public Cloud / SaaS applications.
- Experience selling complex enterprise business applications to business stakeholders ERP, CRM, HCM, SCM.
- Strong networking and relationship selling experience and pipeline management in the territory of this position.
- You are self-organized and have a good balance of independence and collaboration.
- You are outgoing, team-oriented and personable. You know how to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy. You are focused, passionate, and aggressive about exceeding your plan.
- Experience in or a solid understanding of value-based selling
- Experience using and managing your business in Salesforce is a plus.
- 3-5 years experience selling into relevant markets within chemicals, wholesale distribution, industrial manufacturing or high tech within the past 5 years a plus.
- CPQ and/or pricing experience in B2B is a big plus
- Flexibility to work from home or in the office, depending on what works best for you
- Unlimited PTO for vacation, sick and mental health days–we encourage everyone to take vacation during the year to ensure dedicated time to spend with loved ones, explore, rest and recharge
- 4 recharge days, where the entire company goes on a brief pause in all geographies for 1 day each quarter. This day can be spent in whatever way helps you recharge, to regain energy, and dive back into the next workday
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave with health benefits for all parents, plus flexible re-entry schedules for returning to work
- $110 a month to cover your cell phone and internet expenses
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac)
- Competitive pay and bonus/commission
- Comprehensive health, detail, vision, and mental benefit options (PPO, FSA, HSA)
- 401k plan with a 3% employer non-election contribution
The national minimum salary is $110,000 a year + commission and benefits. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.