Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
As a Consultant, you will belong to a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience. Your duties and responsibilities will span functional design, stakeholder management, pricing strategy, delivery documentation/quality, process improvements, and ad hoc analytics. You will build your own and the team’s business acumen about the customer solution to assist in driving substantial financial benefits to our client’s bottom line.
- Partners with customers to gather functional requirements and propose best practices for utilizing our modules
- Provides recommendations to product managers for enhancements to our modules to provide additional value to our customers
- Responsible for documentation, mocks ups and working with developers to ensure they understand what is to be delivered
- During engagement will be verifying user stories build, conducting sprint demos and train the trainer sessions
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelors Degree with ability to travel up to 40% when necessary
- Minimum 2 years experience as a technical or implementation consultant
- Minimum 2 years experience as a pricing practitioner (B2C or B2B)
- Industry experience with commercial systems (ERP, CRM, CLM, CPQ, etc)
- Experience with agile software implementation methodologies, requirements management and functional design documentation
- A robust analytical skill set, with an exceptional eye for accuracy.
- Prior experience as a B2B pricing practitioner or consultant highly preferred.
- Industry experience with commercial systems (ERP, CRM, CLM, CPQ, etc).
- Confident self-starter comfortable driving results in the presence of ambiguity.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage time to meet project deliverables.
- Experience with agile software implementation methodologies, requirements management and functional design documentation.
- Proficiency in any/all of the following would be a plus: PROSCI, JIRA, R/Python, and Agile.
- Modern office located in central Stockholm at Hötorgsskraporna with views over the city, walking distance to the central station, and surrounded by plenty of amenities
- Hybrid work-style with the flexibility to work remotely on an occasional basis
- Flexible working hours
- Working within a team of friendly, skilled people where help is always within reach
- 30 vacation days per year in addition to public holidays
- 4 recharge days, where the entire company goes on a brief pause in all geographies for 1 day each quarter. This day can be spent in whatever way helps you recharge, to regain energy, and dive back into the next workday
- 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year
- Statutory insurances TGL and TFA
- Travel insurance for business travels
- Complementary sickness insurance
- Long-term sickness prevention insurance
- Pension contributions
- Membership in Benify
- Wellness allowance (Friskvård) 5000 SEK/year
- Cellphone and cellphone plan
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac)
- Weekly breakfast in the office
- Special celebrations (Semledagen, kanelbullens dag etc.)
- Quarterly office events (bowling, boat cruise, after-work)
- Competitive pay and bonus/commission
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.