Program Manager (Hybrid)
Segeltorp, Huddinge, Sweden
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on expanding Program Manager team to drive successful implementations of Vendavo’s Enterprise Software Solutions, within our Global customers.
We’re a diverse bunch of people who care deeply about pricing theory, our clients, our people, and our SaaS products. As a Program Manager with Vendavo, you will play a critical role in managing cross-functional global teams, to ensure customer implementation success, including responsibility for overall budget, statement of work, profitability and developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships. You will be the main point of contact for each customer project you manage. You will be part of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships at project and executive levels
- Drive strategic goals, oversee technical and functional specifications, and generate and maintain detailed implementation plans
- Be responsible for overall project budget and project profitability
- Manage and regularly review overall program timeline, status, milestones and risks
- Lead cross-functional global teams and associated work streams during the implementation
- Coordinate activities across other areas that may impact the program
- Provide governance structure and work with teams to monitor/drive stakeholder management and communications
- Lead scrum meetings and facilitate Agile principals
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in business, Management Information Systems or related field
- 10+ years of Project/Program Management experience in large-scale Enterprise Software implementations, which span multiple customer business units and are multi-divisional deployments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build trusted partnerships with executives and project teams, both internal and external
- Strong working knowledge of Software Implementation Methodologies.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Project Management Software Tools, such as Microsoft Project, Rally or VersionOne
- Proven record of managing project budgets and profitability
- Demonstrated experience managing teams, successfully resolving complex business and application problems in a timely manner
- Pricing experience not required, but desirable
- Travel requirement is up to 25%
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- PMP certification, ITIL and CSM desirable
- Modern office located in central Stockholm at Hötorgsskraporna with views over the city, walking distance to the central station, and surrounded by plenty of amenities
- Hybrid work-style with the flexibility to work remotely on an occasional basis
- Flexible working hours
- Working within a team of friendly, skilled people where help is always within reach
- 30 vacation days per year in addition to public holidays
- 4 recharge days, where the entire company goes on a brief pause in all geographies for 1 day each quarter. This day can be spent in whatever way helps you recharge, to regain energy, and dive back into the next workday
- 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year
- Insurances – TGL, Accident Insurance, Travel Insurance
- Complementary sickness insurance
- Long-term sickness prevention insurance
- Pension contributions
- Membership in Benify
- Wellness allowance (Friskvård) 5000 SEK/year
- Cellphone and cellphone plan
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac)
- Special celebrations (Semledagen, kanelbullens dag etc.)
- Quarterly office events (bowling, boat cruise, after-work)
- Competitive pay and bonus/commission
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.