Solution Architect (Hybrid)
Segeltorp, Huddinge, Sweden
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need to focus on expanding professional services. As a Solution Architect at Vendavo, you will need to work hand-in-hand with our customers to lead technical discovery, training/workshops, solution design sessions, and onsite consultations. The Professional Services team is central to Vendavo’s continued success. We work with our customers to solve their most difficult problems in the pricing and sales space.
- Train and advise customers’ managers, architects, and developers in the best ways to use Vendavo technology
- Lead client workshops with a strong grasp on the clients business needs
- Create and present solution designs and architecture specifications to customers, as well as documentation and project templates to the rest of your team
- Spend quality time with our customers, get to know their requirements and requests inside and out, and advocate for them to the rest of the company
- Think thoughtfully about the short term and long-term implications of your advice, and about how to balance the customer's needs with your team's needs and Vendavo’s business goals
- Turn big problems into small problems and figure out what is important, what is not, and everything in-between, with engagements limited in both time and scope by explicit contracts
- Inspire our customers. Implement Vendavo solutions to meet customers' needs today, and teach them how to leverage it in their pricing maturity journey.
- Provide architectural guidance and design leadership to the project team
- Approximately 30% travel is anticipated.
THE SKILL SET
- 5+ years of Solution delivery experience
- Demonstrated track record of designing and implementing complex solutions for enterprise-level customers
- The technical skills and experience to become an expert on Vendavo products, to map those to customers’ needs, and to design and construct holistic solutions to fill those needs
- Excellent communication skills to understand customer requirements, collaborate on an execution plan, and articulate solutions and tradeoffs
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience writing functional and technical design specifications
- Able to mentor and work with team members across multiple time zones
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with Integration design and object/data modeling
- Experience with Performance analysis and tuning
- Supply chain management, CRM, or pricing experience is advantageous, SAP or other ERP integration experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in CS, CE or EE
- A passport valid for international travel from time to time
- Modern office located in central Stockholm at Hötorgsskraporna with views over the city, walking distance to the central station, and surrounded by plenty of amenities
- Hybrid work-style with the flexibility to work remotely on an occasional basis
- Flexible working hours
- Working within a team of friendly, skilled people where help is always within reach
- 30 vacation days per year in addition to public holidays
- 4 recharge days, where the entire company goes on a brief pause in all geographies for 1 day each quarter. This day can be spent in whatever way helps you recharge, to regain energy, and dive back into the next workday
- 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year
- Insurances – TGL, Accident Insurance, Travel Insurance
- Complementary sickness insurance
- Long-term sickness prevention insurance
- Pension contributions
- Membership in Benify
- Wellness allowance (Friskvård) 5000 SEK/year
- Cellphone and cellphone plan
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac)
- Special celebrations (Semledagen, kanelbullens dag etc.)
- Quarterly office events (bowling, boat cruise, after-work)
- Competitive pay and bonus/commission
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.