Senior Sales Development Representative (Hybrid)
Sales & Business Development
Segeltorp, Huddinge, Sweden
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need to focus on expanding our sales development team. You’ll be joining a people-focused company, and as a Senior Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for identifying the ideal customer using Vendavo’s customer profile. This includes handling initial contact with new clients and build relationships through follow on marketing activity – events, campaigns, email, outbound prospecting, etc. The goal of a Senior Sales Development Representative is to take a lead through the marketing life cycle, starting from marketing and sales campaigns, qualifying the lead through opportunity discovery, setting a follow-on appointment with an Account Executive, and supporting the account team with follow through various marketing activities until a quote is delivered.
- Focus on Strategic Accounts and outbound efforts to create opportunity with New Logos
- Lead discussions during Team Meetings and shares thoughts and ideas with the team on new campaign strategies and content creation
- Outbound prospecting (Cold Calling) on target prospects via marketing campaigns/sprints, strategic account strategies and other marketing motions (30%-40% of quota is based on outbound prospecting (cold calling).
- Qualify all inbound sales leads from marketing campaigns and other inbound channels based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Provide baseline targeted research on business issues and conditions impacting targeted accounts and the identification and profiling of key contacts and other critical account information prior to marketing campaign execution and outbound prospecting.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the company technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications).
- Proactively continue company product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information.
- Social Media Monitoring: Engaging with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics, and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content and responses.
- Assist in onboarding new SDRs through mentoring and training on process, technology, and company. Be seen as a leader and problem solver for the team
- Contribute to and lead team meetings on a monthly basis on topics relevant to the role.
- Co-Own the reporting capabilities and responsibilities in the sales tech stack and have weekly meetings to review your findings with suggestions of changes that need to be make in process, people, and or procedure.
- Pipeline review with weekly team meeting
- Other duties as assigned.
THE SKILL SET
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience, bachelor's degree preferred
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives. with new account development.
- Fluent English Speaker (Swedish and/or German a plus)
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and outboarding calling.
- Knowledge of and experience with CRM platforms (i.e., salesforce.com) is a plus.
- Experience calling into Fortune 1000 accounts, preferred.
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including Linked-In, Twitter, Blogs, and monitoring tools.
- Proven ability to understand marketing strategies throughout the customer buyer lifecycle from awareness to lead qualification.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Energetic, driven, enthusiastic, committed, and professional.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Must be able to travel from as needed.
- Modern office located in central Stockholm at Hötorgsskraporna with views over the city, walking distance to the central station, and surrounded by plenty of amenities
- Hybrid work-style with the flexibility to work remotely on an occasional basis
- Flexible working hours
- Working within a team of friendly, skilled people where help is always within reach
- 30 vacation days per year in addition to public holidays
- 4 recharge days, where the entire company goes on a brief pause in all geographies for 1 day each quarter. This day can be spent in whatever way helps you recharge, to regain energy, and dive back into the next workday
- 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year
- Insurances – TGL, Accident Insurance, Travel Insurance
- Complementary sickness insurance
- Long-term sickness prevention insurance
- Pension contributions
- Membership in Benify
- Wellness allowance (Friskvård) 5000 SEK/year
- Cellphone and cellphone plan
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac)
- Special celebrations (Semledagen, kanelbullens dag etc.)
- Quarterly office events (bowling, boat cruise, after-work)
- Competitive pay and bonus/commission
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.