Senior Software Engineer (Remote)
Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with deep experience in software development. Our daily bread is technical challenges that require strong problem-solving skills. If you like technical challenges, team spirit and have knowledge of a wide range of technologies, we are looking for you!
- Help with overcoming technical challenges and giving new life to both new and as well-used products
- Help to choose the best tools and libraries to get the job done
- Cooperate with other team members, product owner, etc.
- Mentor others, drive technical solutions
- Be responsible for specific component(s), analyse requirements and provide technical solutions
- Deep dive to identify failure patterns to resolve problems at their roots
- Have experience in: Nodejs framework, Git, Docker, Databases (preferably MySQL, Mongodb), AWS, Kubernetes, CI/CD, REST APIs
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, data structures and algorithms.
THE SKILL SET
- 5 to 8 years of Experience as a Software Engineer
- Test automation preferred
- Ability to understand new problem/business domains
- Enthusiasm for SW development and problem-solving
- Take responsibility for the quality of the work you deliver
- Ability to pass knowledge to others
- Ability to communicate ideas to others, to mentor others
- Work experience in Backend & Frontend Development
- Extensive Nodejs & Typescript development experience
- Extensive experience writing automated unit tests to ensure high quality code
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS applications
- Develop, scale, and control strategies, standards, guidelines, governance of Continuous Integration systems
- Should have experience in Code Analysis and Code Coverage tools like SonarQube
- Good working exposure to agile development methodologies and scrum process would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with containers is a bonus (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Fully remote based with the flexibility to work from anywhere in India.
- Professional growth and Development opportunities.
- Working within a team of friendly, skilled people where help is always within reach
- Flexible working hours
- 4 recharge days, where the entire company goes on a brief pause in all geographies for 1 day each quarter. This day can be spent in whatever way helps you recharge, to regain energy, and dive back into the next workday
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac)
- Competitive pay and bonus
- 12 vacation days in a year in addition to 12 days sick and 3 days casual leave.
- 16 hours of paid volunteer time off per year
- Wedding gift and newborn gift allowance for employees.
- 26 weeks of paid maternity leave and one week of paid paternity leave.
- Health Insurance of up to 7 lacs for self, spouse, 4 dependent children, and parents. 100% of the premium is paid by Vendavo and it covers the employee, spouse, children, and their parents.
- Provident fund contributions
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.