Technical Engagement Manager (Hybrid)
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a highly skilled Technical Engagement Manager who will serve as the single point of contact for our clients regarding technical issues post implementation. You will play a critical role in collaborating with cross-functional client and internal teams to provide best-in-class technical support and efficient project delivery, while maintaining strong client relationships. You are as comfortable speaking with technical resources as you are with non-technical end-users and executive leadership. You have a technical background but also experience working with customers and understand the core activities related to customer success management. You are a project manager and can juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Serve as a single point of contact for assigned clients related to technical activities post implementation, act as the voice of the customer within Vendavo, and serve as the escalation point for customer technical issues
- Work with client to prioritize and deliver open items including upgrades, enhancements, and other technical roadmap items
- Actively manage the client’s backlog to ensure consistent progression through the Customer Operations organization including planning resources, monitoring progress, triaging issues, and managing escalations
- Lead client communications, providing client with project documentation and regular updates on the status of technical activities
- Understand the client’s technical landscape in order to provide customer specific technical direction to internal Customer Operations teams
- Monitor and manage the commercial aspects of the client’s contract
- Lead the successful execution of technical post go-live projects from initiation to completion, including all aspects of project management: planning, execution, monitoring, risk, status reporting and budgeting.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration with both internal and external teams to ensure optimal system performance and stability.
- Serve as a crucial escalation point for client technical issues and risks, collaborating closely with client and internal teams for swift and efficient resolution of incidents.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technologies or related field
- Knowledge and experience working with enterprise software, cloud architecture, and SaaS products
- Experience in integration and data exchange between software systems
- Experience delivering solutions and supporting fortune 500 global customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong soft skills negotiating project deliverables and timelines
- Ability to build trusted partnerships with executives and project teams, both internal and external
- Working knowledge of Software Implementation Methodologies
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Project Management Software Tools, such as Smartsheets and JIRA
- Pricing experience not required, but desirable
- Potential for travel, less than 20%
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Working within a team of friendly, skilled people where help is always within reach
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Use of modern tools and access to experts
- Team spirit in the workplace, with weekend retreats and fun team activities
- Opportunities to learn a new field and get a deep understanding of enterprise tech
- Flexible working hours without micromanagement
- Personal freedom and focus on individual responsibility
- Company-sponsored events for employees, volunteer tech talks, and tournaments
- Weekly English classes, international travel opportunities
- 25 days of paid vacation + 4 additional company days off to recharge your batteries (1 day each quarter) + 3 sick days + 2 days paid for charity activities
- Monthly benefits allowance, meal contributions
- MultiSport card available
- Modern cozy offices in Prague, Hradec Kralove, and Ostrava, no large open-space floors or cubicles, rec room with games and books
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac) and smartphone (Samsung S or iPhone), including personal use
- Option to use discounted unlimited mobile plan for family members
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.