Finance Manager (Remote)
Accounting & Finance
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need to focus on expanding our FP&A team. You’ll be joining a people-focused company, and as a Finance Manager, you will be partnering within the Finance and Accounting teams as well as working with business partners across all levels of the organization, you will make key contributions to maintaining the financial health of Vendavo and influencing strategic decision-making.
- Partner with the Manager of Finance on monthly and quarterly close across all business units. Analyze spend, create journal entries, and explain variances to all levels of management. In addition, this position will create a standardized reporting package for each business unit and global roll up leveraging our systems and MS excel/Power BI
- Revenue reporting and forecasting for Professional Services Business Unit including capacity, utilization, profitability and sold margin vs delivered margin.
- Assist with weekly services forecasting.
- Own reporting for Investors
- Assist in scrub NetSuite transactions for coding corrections and potential forecast issues or upsides
- Below the line reporting and forecasting
- Contractor and other accrual calculations
- Functional PL allocations
- Potentially manage and prepare the month end close reporting package.
- Create analyses for R&D and project tracking ROI
- Continually assess and improve financial processes.
- Work across the Finance and Accounting teams on ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
THE SKILL SET
- 10+ years of experience in FP&A required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, OpenAir, Adaptive Insights is desired, but not required
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand and structure sometimes ambiguous data to create repeatable analyses to help identify business problems and deliver creative solutions
- Experience partnering and working with senior managers and executives in a complex environment
- Ability to anticipate potential questions and issues, and influence senior management decisions.
- Superior MS Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to self-start, multitask, and meet deadlines with accuracy
- Flexibility to work from home or in the office, depending on what works best for you
- Unlimited PTO for vacation, sick and mental health days–we encourage everyone to take vacation during the year to ensure dedicated time to spend with loved ones, explore, rest and recharge
- 4 recharge days, where the entire company goes on a brief pause in all geographies for 1 day each quarter. This day can be spent in whatever way helps you recharge, to regain energy, and dive back into the next workday
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave with health benefits for all parents, plus flexible re-entry schedules for returning to work
- $110 a month to cover your cell phone and internet expenses
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac)
- Competitive pay and bonus/commission
- Comprehensive health, detail, vision, and mental benefit options (PPO, FSA, HSA)
- 401k plan with a 3% employer non-election contribution
The national minimum salary is $115,000 a year + bonus and benefits. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.
*Note: Disclosure as required by CA, CO, NY, and WA Pay Transparency Law
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.