Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
We are looking for a seasoned and pragmatic Software Architect with a wide range of experience in software architecture, design, and development. For multitenant CPQ application, which is part of a bigger Vendavo platform. An ideal candidate will have a strong technical background superb analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills.
- Assume technical and architectural ownership of the CPQ product.
- Ensure the architecture can handle current and future scalability requirements.
- Implement and enforce security best practices.
- Support and promote the DevOps way of working.
- Design integration patterns for connecting with external services, APIs, and third-party components.
- Be able to define and communicate trade-offs related to technology and architecture decisions.
- Collaborate with Software Quality Engineers teams to define test strategies.
- Cooperate with Product Management to define a Product Roadmap to follow the same priorities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues related to the architecture and system design.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across the organization.
- Create and maintain architectural documentation.
THE SKILL SET
- Ability to consistently apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience as a Software Architect in .NET and Web-based applications.
- Strong proficiency in .NET technologies, including MVC, C#, and related frameworks.
- Stay in touch with the code(hands-on), to be able to with implementation.
- Knowledge and experience with database systems (MS SQL preferable).
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure) and containerization technologies (e.g., Docker) is a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes orchestration system running in Linux containers.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies.
- A seasoned veteran of agile processes and continuous delivery.
- Strong background in DevOps practices and mindset.
- Understands how to balance technical objectives with business goals.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 7+ years of experience in software design and development of web applications in .NET technology.
- 3+ years of experience in the software architecture of web applications.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Working within a team of friendly, skilled people where help is always within reach
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Use of modern tools and access to experts
- Team spirit in the workplace, with weekend retreats and fun team activities
- Opportunities to learn a new field and get a deep understanding of enterprise tech
- Flexible working hours without micromanagement
- Personal freedom and focus on individual responsibility
- Company-sponsored events for employees, volunteer tech talks, and tournaments
- Weekly English classes, international travel opportunities
- 25 days of paid vacation + 4 additional company days off to recharge your batteries (1 day each quarter) + 3 sick days + 2 days paid for charity activities
- Monthly benefits allowance, meal contributions
- MultiSport card available
- Modern cozy offices in Prague, Hradec Kralove, and Ostrava, no large open-space floors or cubicles, rec room with games and books
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac) and smartphone (Samsung S or iPhone), including personal use
- Option to use discounted unlimited mobile plan for family members
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.