Senior Director, Global Sales Operations (Remote)
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need to focus on expanding our sales team. You’ll be joining a people-focused company, and as a Senior Director, Global Sales Operations, you will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization. The leader will own and drive the charter for sales and go-to-market strategy, sales planning, and sales operations.
- Establish sale operations strategies to accelerate growth and drive scale for new sales, expansion sales, renewals, partner sales, and lead management processes.
- Manage a team (Sales Ops, Enablement, & Systems) and grow revenue operations functions and programs.
- Oversee day-to-day sales operations including pipeline management, sales forecasting, deals desk and other rhythm of business processes.
- Evolve the sales coverage model, sales incentive design, account planning and partner engagement model.
- Manage the Sales tech stack and capabilities, ensuring the strategy considers the full sales, marketing, and partner funnel.
- Deliver dashboards and reporting for CRO, Board, QBR, Partner, and other ongoing business and performance reviews.
- Provide leadership and counsel to Sales leadership in driving sales execution excellence and achieving sales targets.
- Partner with Finance and HR to support sales incentives plan design and administration.
- Other duties as assigned.
THE SKILL SET
- 7+ years of experience in sales operations, revenue operations, presales operations, partner operations, and sales & marketing technologies.
- Managed global team of sales/revenue operations and support staff.
- Mature understanding of enterprise software sales, presales, inside sales, marketing, customer success, and partner/channel sales for SaaS products.
- Strong project and program management skills and experience.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Effective at driving complex multi-stakeholder processes and cross-team programs to desired results, while managing risk.
- Strong executive presence with ability to manage through high-intensity, high-pressure scenarios.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Experience in or a solid understanding of value-based selling
- Experience using and managing Salesforce is a plus.
- 3-5 years experience selling into relevant markets within chemicals, wholesale distribution, industrial manufacturing or high tech within the past 5 years a plus.
- CPQ and/or pricing experience in B2B is a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology discipline preferred; MBA preferred.
- Flexibility to work from home or in the office, depending on what works best for you
- Unlimited PTO for vacation, sick and mental health days–we encourage everyone to take vacation during the year to ensure dedicated time to spend with loved ones, explore, rest and recharge
- 4 recharge days, where the entire company goes on a brief pause in all geographies for 1 day each quarter. This day can be spent in whatever way helps you recharge, to regain energy, and dive back into the next workday
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave with health benefits for all parents, plus flexible re-entry schedules for returning to work
- $110 a month to cover your cell phone and internet expenses
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac)
- Competitive pay and bonus/commission
- Comprehensive health, detail, vision, and mental benefit options (PPO, FSA, HSA)
- 401k plan with a 3% employer non-election contribution
The national minimum salary is $193,300 a year + commission and benefits. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location.
*Note: Disclosure as required by CA, CO, NY, and WA Pay Transparency Law
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.