ABOUT THIS POSITIONWe are looking for outstanding, brilliant, and driven account executives who are passionate about consultative selling. This Account Executive will be immersed in training and development to learn healthcare revenue cycle as well as advanced selling skills. This position will work closely with the Manager of Sales to implement strategic marketing and sales execution plans in order to achieve business objectives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Unearth new sales opportunities by prospecting potential customers and/or current clients to achieve objectives.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to achieve specific targets in an activity sales model.
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing activities.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, contracts and other deliverables to progress the sales opportunity.
- Maintain industry and product knowledge, adapting to changes in the market/competition.
- Build and manage relationships at all appropriate levels of accounts.
- Communicate new products, service, initiative and relevant information to new accounts.
- Manage and oversee multiple daily sales tasks.
- Establish territory strategy to improve market penetration and drive brand awareness.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Complete other responsibilities and functions as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or relevant experience.
- 2+ years of proven sales experience in a quota-bearing role.
- Strong customer relationship skills and passionate about continuous learning opportunities.
- Team player that is comfortable asking for help, as well as helping others.
- Enthusiastic to own a quota and strive to achieve it.
- Outgoing and a self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Salesforce CRM software is a plus.
- Healthcare background and/or industry experience a plus.
Through a smart platform and better experience, Waystar helps providers simplify healthcare payments and yield powerful results throughout the complete revenue cycle.
Waystar’s healthcare payments platform combines innovative, cloud-based technology, robust data, and unparalleled client support to streamline workflows and improve financials so providers can focus on what matters most: their patients and communities. Waystar is trusted by 1M+ providers, 1K+ hospitals and health systems, and is connected to over 5K commercial and Medicaid/Medicare payers. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful,
Waystar products have won multiple Best in KLAS® or Category Leader awards since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus, if applicable)
- Customizable benefits package (3 medical plans with Health Saving Account company match)
- Generous paid time off starting at 3 weeks + 16 holidays, including your birthday and volunteer time
- Paid parental leave (including maternity + paternity leave)
- Education assistance opportunities and free LinkedIn Learning access
- Free mental health and family planning programs, including adoption assistance and fertility support
- 401(K) program with company match
- Pet insurance
- Employee resource groups
Waystar is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate, value, and support diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.