FP&A Manager - Revenue
ABOUT THIS POSITIONWith the guidance of the Sr. Director of FP&A, this role is responsible for leading Waystar’s revenue FP&A team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Manage and enhance revenue reporting and forecasting, including monthly external revenue reports, forecasts, budgets, and mid and long-range plans
Lead a team of analysts to build and maintain monthly forecasts, operating models, and scenario analyses that help steer the company and promote efficient capital allocation
Utilizing Excel and PowerBI, perform revenue attribution analysis vs Plan and forecast expectations as well as cohort analysis evaluating retention and churn
Develop presentations for executive leadership team on revenue forecasts
Develop new forecasting models as-needed to improve forecasting accuracy and integrate acquired businesses
Plan, coordinate, and execute the annual and long-term revenue forecasts and planning processes
Partner with cross functional business teams including accounting, client operations, sales and information systems to streamline reporting and improve forecast accuracy
Work closely with Accounting to ensure accurate and timely monthly financial reporting and close related to revenue
Serve as a key business partner and contributor to growth strategies and long-range planning
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of experience in direct corporate FP&A roles; public company experience preferred
- Big 4 assurance, investment banking or financial due diligence experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of GAAP financial reporting; CPA designation preferred
- Proficient in advanced MS Excel modeling
- Recurring revenue forecasting experience
- Relentless sense of ownership, curiosity, and initiative
- Ability to deconstruct complex problems and drive to a data-driven solution
- Exceptional communication skills. Effectively interacts with others at all levels internally and externally – within and outside of finance
- Ability to tailor communication to the audience to achieve desired results
Through a smart platform and better experience, Waystar helps providers simplify healthcare payments and yield powerful results throughout the complete revenue cycle.
Waystar’s healthcare payments platform combines innovative, cloud-based technology, robust data, and unparalleled client support to streamline workflows and improve financials so providers can focus on what matters most: their patients and communities. Waystar is trusted by 1M+ providers, 1K+ hospitals and health systems, and is connected to over 5K commercial and Medicaid/Medicare payers. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful,
Waystar products have won multiple Best in KLAS® or Category Leader awards since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus, if applicable)
- Customizable benefits package (3 medical plans with Health Saving Account company match)
- Generous paid time off starting at 3 weeks + 16 holidays, including your birthday and volunteer time
- Paid parental leave (including maternity + paternity leave)
- Education assistance opportunities and free LinkedIn Learning access
- Free mental health and family planning programs, including adoption assistance and fertility support
- 401(K) program with company match
- Pet insurance
- Employee resource groups
Waystar is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate, value, and support diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.