Client Support Agent
ABOUT THIS POSITIONAs part of our award-winning Client Success Department, the Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing superior support to our clients with the highest degree of care and client satisfaction. We need driven people with a passion for support and service to guide our clients to become more efficient and successful – day in and day out.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide exceptional support to our clients with meaningful and thoughtful communication – via phone (inbound and outbound calls), online support requests, and live chat
- Be a problem-solver that seeks to understand the heart of each client’s issue. You are technically savvy and a thorough troubleshooter
- Utilize multiple internal systems and software to understand client inquiries/issues, research possible solutions, and document all client communication
- Continually grow in your understanding of our product offerings to always provide value and expertise in every client interaction
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Previous experience with ANSI X12 EDI transactions and/or medical billing claim forms (CMS 1500 or UB-04)
- Prior use of Salesforce or another customer relationship management software
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Our support team is available for our clients Monday – Friday from 8am – 7pm EST. Shifts vary based on our current business need, and we’ll be sure to communicate during the interview process as to which are available
Do you value what we value?
- Honesty and integrity – always doing the right thing for our clients
- Passion for service and a dedication to client satisfaction
- A curious nature that seeks to understand the root of the issue
- Focused on delivering on our promises
- Willing to do whatever it takes to always bring our best work
- Unafraid to move with speed and efficiency to make things happen
- A joyful and optimistic attitude that spreads positivity to our team, or clients, and our community
This role is located in SLC, Louisville, Mid-town Atlanta or Duluth.
Through a smart platform and better experience, Waystar helps providers simplify healthcare payments and yield powerful results throughout the complete revenue cycle.
Waystar’s healthcare payments platform combines innovative, cloud-based technology, robust data, and unparalleled client support to streamline workflows and improve financials so providers can focus on what matters most: their patients and communities. Waystar is trusted by 1M+ providers, 1K+ hospitals and health systems, and is connected to over 5K commercial and Medicaid/Medicare payers. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful,
Waystar products have won multiple Best in KLAS® or Category Leader awards since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus, if applicable)
- Customizable benefits package (3 medical plans with Health Saving Account company match)
- Generous paid time off starting at 3 weeks + 16 holidays, including your birthday and volunteer time
- Paid parental leave (including maternity + paternity leave)
- Education assistance opportunities and free LinkedIn Learning access
- Free mental health and family planning programs, including adoption assistance and fertility support
- 401(K) program with company match
- Pet insurance
- Employee resource groups
Waystar is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate, value, and support diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.