Solution Adoption Enrollment Specialist
ABOUT THIS POSITIONThe Enrollment Specialist is responsible for facilitating the EDI enrollment process for our new clients as they walk through the Implementation progress. This will include gathering provider information, completing EDI agreements and working with our clients, vendors, payers and assigned Waystar Implementation Team to ensure enrollment is complete for the client at the time of go live.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Understand customer needs and setup requirements based on account types (i.e. physician group, surgery center, lab, etc.), number of Tax ID’s, NPIs, mix of payers, etc.
- Ensure registration is received and completed thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Generate, monitor and follow up on EDI agreements meeting specific implementation deadlines.
- Monitor accounts for rejections or issues specific to enrollment related items throughout the client’s implementation.
- Maintain up to date and accurate documentation of the account throughout the implementation process.
- Train clients on the Waystar Enrollment screens
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Medical Practice experience
- Experience with the implementation of a system software
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Serve as a liaison between client and internal project team
- Ability to adapt to various levels and possess influencing skills at all levels
- Must be a quick learner and self-motivated
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, be process driven, but must be able to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application suite and basic computer functionality
Through a smart platform and better experience, Waystar helps providers simplify healthcare payments and yield powerful results throughout the complete revenue cycle.
Waystar’s healthcare payments platform combines innovative, cloud-based technology, robust data, and unparalleled client support to streamline workflows and improve financials so providers can focus on what matters most: their patients and communities. Waystar is trusted by 1M+ providers, 1K+ hospitals and health systems, and is connected to over 5K commercial and Medicaid/Medicare payers. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful,
Waystar products have won multiple Best in KLAS® or Category Leader awards since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus, if applicable)
- Customizable benefits package (3 medical plans with Health Saving Account company match)
- Generous paid time off starting at 3 weeks + 16 holidays, including your birthday and volunteer time
- Paid parental leave (including maternity + paternity leave)
- Education assistance opportunities and free LinkedIn Learning access
- Free mental health and family planning programs, including adoption assistance and fertility support
- 401(K) program with company match
- Pet insurance
- Employee resource groups
Waystar is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate, value, and support diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.