CRM Operations Manager
ABOUT THIS POSITIONThe CRM Operations Manager formulates and executes a repeatable strategy to perform business analysis, create technical requirements, and drive the delivery of operations needs within the Salesforce and Marketing technology stacks. The CRM Operations Manager leads the Corporate Digital Asset team in scrum management and is ultimately responsible for the successful delivery and release of solutions to business stakeholders each sprint. The CRM Operations Manager will lead the Sr. Functional Salesforce Consultant and frame business problems to the Director of Salesforce Architecture, Salesforce Manager, and VP of Corporate Digital Assets, ultimately agreeing on a technical solution and timeline for delivery that meets the strategic needs of the business. The role requires an open communication style and collaboration, being both customer-centric and service minded, able to interact with all levels of users (end-users/executives), analysts, and technical colleagues creating consensus and clear strategy where appropriate.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· A technical operations leader that can lead 4-5 strategic governance calls with business stakeholders across Client Success, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Implementation to identifying, prioritize, and ultimately delivery solutions to business problems
· A strong leader that can translate business problems in technical requirements that are easily handed to platform administrators and developers for delivery across Salesforce, Marketing, and Project Management technologies
· An experienced manager that can lead our Sr. Functional Salesforce Consultant interfacing with the business, document technical requirements, conduct SME reviews, and set product roadmap timelines
· An experienced Scrum Master that can lead the team in building user stories, conducting sprint planning, and successful lead the team through release management
· An experienced leader that uses best practices to analyze CRM data, look for data improvement opportunities, and ultimately use technology to help the administrative team manage high quality data
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
· 7+ years of Salesforce/CRM experience
· 7+ years of Marketing Automation and related technologies
· 5+ years of Data Hygiene experience
· 5+ years of Scrum Master/Agile/Project Management
· 3+ years of M&A experience a plus
· 2+ years of working within a Healthcare IT organization is a plus
· 7+ years of experience in a related field
· Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, Advanced Administrator, and Business Analyst is a plus
· Scrum Master or PMO Certifications a plus
· Effective communication skills to clearly communicate with project stakeholders
· Continuously employ conceptual thinking and application of database hygiene best practices
Through a smart platform and better experience, Waystar helps providers simplify healthcare payments and yield powerful results throughout the complete revenue cycle.
Waystar’s healthcare payments platform combines innovative, cloud-based technology, robust data, and unparalleled client support to streamline workflows and improve financials so providers can focus on what matters most: their patients and communities. Waystar is trusted by 1M+ providers, 1K+ hospitals and health systems, and is connected to over 5K commercial and Medicaid/Medicare payers. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic & fun.
Waystar products have won multiple Best in KLAS® or Category Leader awards since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus, if applicable)
- Customizable benefits package (3 medical plans with Health Saving Account company match)
- Generous paid time off starting at 3 weeks + 16 holidays, including your birthday and volunteer time
- Paid parental leave (including maternity + paternity leave)
- Education assistance opportunities and free LinkedIn Learning access
- Free mental health and family planning programs, including adoption assistance and fertility support
- 401(K) program with company match
- Pet insurance
- Employee resource groups
Waystar is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate, value, and support diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.