ABOUT THIS POSITIONThe ETL Developer is responsible for the creation and support of end-to-end integration solutions leveraging middleware and other cloud-based and on-prem operational platforms. The ETL Developer drives internal client discussions to define the integration requirements and translate the business requirements to the technology solution. Activities include mapping business processes to support applications, defining the data entities, selecting integration technology components and patterns, and designing the integration architecture. The role requires an open communication style and collaborative manner, being able to drive efficiencies through a SDLC process for all supported applications. This position works directly with the business and formulates strategy and architecture design with the Director of Salesforce Architecture and VP of Corporate Digital Assets and ultimately delivers scalable integration solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Looking for some details?
- Designing and implementing ETL solutions to extract, transform, and load data from diverse sources into our data warehouse and other platforms.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and business needs.
- Developing, testing, and deploying ETL jobs and workflows to ensure accuracy and efficiency in data processing.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to data quality, performance, and integration processes.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for ETL processes, ensuring clear communication and knowledge transfer.
- Collaborating with database administrators, Director of Salesforce Architecture, and other stakeholders to optimize data storage, retrieval, and processing.
- Monitoring and tuning ETL processes to enhance performance and scalability.
- Support the ongoing integration needs of ~50 Sales, Marketing, Client Success, and other operational platforms to drive a connected and seamless experience for end users to support rapid business growth.
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability including the ability to define a problem, frame it for a broad audience and collaborate with others to formulate solutions.
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to leadership and be accountable for on-time and on-budget delivery of technical integration.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Do you fit our team?
- 5+ years of Mulesoft experience with hands-on technical development
- 5+ years of leveraging other middleware tools such as Jitterbit, ADF, or Workato is a plus
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience with hands-on technical development
- 2+ years of Marketo experience supporting Salesforce-Marketo Data Sync
- 2+ years of working within a Healthcare IT organization is a plus
- Understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification, feedback; and providing guidance clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- MuleSoft Certified Integration Associate
- MuleSoft Certified Developer
- MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect
- MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect
- Salesforce Certifications a plus
- Marketo Certifications a plus
- Effective communication skills to clearly communicate with project stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
Through a smart platform and better experience, Waystar helps providers simplify healthcare payments and yield powerful results throughout the complete revenue cycle.
Waystar’s healthcare payments platform combines innovative, cloud-based technology, robust data, and unparalleled client support to streamline workflows and improve financials so providers can focus on what matters most: their patients and communities. Waystar is trusted by 1M+ providers, 1K+ hospitals and health systems, and is connected to over 5K commercial and Medicaid/Medicare payers. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic & fun.
Waystar products have won multiple Best in KLAS® or Category Leader awards since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus, if applicable)
- Customizable benefits package (3 medical plans with Health Saving Account company match)
- Generous paid time off starting at 3 weeks + 16 holidays, including your birthday and volunteer time
- Paid parental leave (including maternity + paternity leave)
- Education assistance opportunities and free LinkedIn Learning access
- Free mental health and family planning programs, including adoption assistance and fertility support
- 401(K) program with company match
- Pet insurance
- Employee resource groups
Waystar is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate, value, and support diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.