Solution Adoption Enrollment Specialist
ABOUT THIS POSITIONThe Enrollment Specialist is responsible for facilitating the EDI enrollment process for our new clients as they walk through the Implementation progress. This will include gathering provider information, completing EDI agreements and working with our clients, vendors, payers and assigned Waystar Implementation Team to ensure enrollment is complete for the client at the time of go live.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Acquire in-depth knowledge and understanding of the entire enrollment process
- Facilitate the enrollment process for our complex/strategic accounts during the Implementation process
- Understand customer needs and be able to proactively identify potential enrollment issues based on this information
- Track and follow-up with clients, payers and intermediaries to ensure timely completion of all enrollments
- Facilitate resolution of payer approvals and denials Prioritize multiple tasks and projects under aggressive time constraints
- Perform other duties and /or projects as assigned by management within the area of responsibility and control
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Honesty and integrity – always doing the right thing for our clients
- Passion for service and a dedication to client satisfaction
- A curious nature that seeks to understand the root of the issue
- Focused on delivering on our promises
- Willing to do whatever it takes to always bring our best work
- Unafraid to move with speed and efficiency to make things happen
- A joyful and optimistic attitude that spreads positivity to our team, or clients, and our community
Through a smart platform and better experience, Waystar helps providers simplify healthcare payments and yield powerful results throughout the complete revenue cycle.
Waystar’s healthcare payments platform combines innovative, cloud-based technology, robust data, and unparalleled client support to streamline workflows and improve financials so providers can focus on what matters most: their patients and communities. Waystar is trusted by 1M+ providers, 1K+ hospitals and health systems, and is connected to over 5K commercial and Medicaid/Medicare payers. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic & fun.
Waystar products have won multiple Best in KLAS® or Category Leader awards since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus, if applicable)
- Customizable benefits package (3 medical plans with Health Saving Account company match)
- Generous paid time off starting at 3 weeks + 16 holidays, including your birthday and volunteer time
- Paid parental leave (including maternity + paternity leave)
- Education assistance opportunities and free LinkedIn Learning access
- Free mental health and family planning programs, including adoption assistance and fertility support
- 401(K) program with company match
- Pet insurance
- Employee resource groups
Waystar is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate, value, and support diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.