Senior Salesforce Administrator
Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your impact on our mission:
As part of a high-caliber team of Salesforce professionals, you will help to support an ever growing and innovative company. You will help us continually improve and enhance our extensively integrated Salesforce platform as a lead technical resource on the team.
You’ll enjoy this role if you:
- Are looking to demonstrate your established Salesforce skills and Admin expertise
- Want to join a growing team of Salesforce professionals who are dedicated to moving our platform forward with the latest that Salesforce has to offer
- Like the fast pace of front line of support as well as the measured pace of solution design
- Are curious and always ready to learn, and take pride in sharing that knowledge with other members of the team
Your day-to-day is:
- Administering and building solutions on the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud to support evolving business processes for teams across Zocdoc including: Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Service, Integration Support and Product
- Administering and building solutions on a suite of tools that integrate with Salesforce, such as Service Cloud Voice, FormAssembly, CPQ, and more
- Building and maintaining integration solutions on the Jitterbit platform (ETL tool)
- Taking the lead on system implementations and project rollouts
- Identifying tech debt to keep the org clean and ready for fast innovation
- Creating and updating system and user documentation as needed
- Cover the Salesforce Support queue for user setup, technical challenges and data loads
- Working with large data files using Data loader and Demand Tools
- Building and optimizing Flows and assisting with efforts to migrate Process Builder and Workflow rules
You’ll be successful in this role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience working on the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Platform App Builder Certification
- Demonstrated project work with code or scripts
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data management and analysis skills
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- In office perks including:
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice