Enterprise Support Associate
Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on our mission:
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be responsible to build, maintain and retain relationships with Providers to ensure they are getting the best value out of the Zocdoc product and service. You will work to ensure providers are always satisfied, and address any issues or enquiries that may arise.You'll be solving problems before they exist and creating magical moments for Zocdoc providers that inspire a strong connectivity between user and brand.
You'll enjoy this role if you are:
- A natural optimist, bring an empathetic and enthusiastic approach to problem solving, and a master of building authentic connections with our customers
- A team player, who enjoys working in a highly collaborative (and extremely fun) team environment
- Highly adaptable with a learners mindset, and someone who is excited to learn new techniques and systemsYour day to day is:
- Supporting providers via email and phone ensuring a seamless Zocdoc experience
- Using your multitasking abilities to field requests from multiple users simultaneously
- Applying your problem-solving skills to answer provider queries and making recommendations to providers about the company’s products and services
- Be proactive in identifying improvement opportunities in provider’s profiles and deliver excellent provider experience
You'd be successful in this role if you have:
- 3+ years of email writing and voice experience at a service-based company
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, sharp focus
- Strong analytical skills along with soft skills to communicate effectively with both colleagues and clients in order to achieve set goals
- The ability to quickly learn and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Organization skills and the ability to flourish in both independent and collaborative settings
- A passion for improving the lives of people through technology is a must
- A great deal of initiative, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and sense of ownership
- Working knowledge of MS Excel / Spreadsheets
- Willingness to work in US shifts is mandatory
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A competitive compensation package, including attractive medical insurance
- Daycare/creche facility for kids
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace
- Cellphone and wifi reimbursement
- Competitive parental leave
- Annual sponsored health check ups
- Sabbatical leave (over 5 years)
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice