Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on Our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As an Integration Analyst, you’ll play a meaningful role in building and configuring integrations for our HRIS (Workday). You’ll work closely with the broader People team, including Shared Services, Recruiting, HRBPs and Finance teams with the functional and technical skills to roll out and maintain sustainable integrations within our HR systems.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A quick learner, curious and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Personally motivated by critical thinking and improving processes
- A detail-oriented team player with the ability to work independently and manage confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- The kind of person who can approach a problem, think through system functionality and key business impacts and propose a business workflow to solve it
- Thrive in entrepreneurial settings where creativity and grit are required
- Are enthusiastic about being in a high visibility cross-functional role in a fast-growing tech company
Your day-to-day is…
- Independently and quickly troubleshoot production issues and provide timely and accurate resolutions with detailed explanations of root cause issue
- Review JIRA tickets and ensure that tickets are followed up on and that the tickets are turnaround according to the SLA’s
- Build new EIBs or CoreConnectors and integration efforts and lead requirements gathering, testing, QA, validation and configuration
- Review Studio and PECI integrations to proactively identify bugs or missed logic and provide insightful feedback on how to fix and improve
- Develop and maintain technical integration documentation and data mapping templates
- Creating custom reports leveraging advanced fields, calculated fields and related business objects to optimize integrations and proactively find data anomalies
- Designing, developing and deploying ISUs and ISSGs
- Reviewing A
- Maintain proper change management controls that align with ITGC standards
- Ensure data governance and data standards are adhered to consistently across the People and Finance operations
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Meaningful (5+ years) experience with Workday integrations including Workday Studio, PECI, EIB, Core Connector, Web Services and Report Designer.
- Assist clients in testing Workday configuration, provide knowledge transfer to clients, and develop documentation as applicable.
- Troubleshoot business processes, calculated fields, business logic, file loads, and configuration.
- Strong understanding of HRIS business processes, data structures and security management
- Familiarity with ADP, Greenhouse and Celigo (good to have but not required)
- Reporting experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can adapt to changing requirements and manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Technical requirements:
- Familiarity with XML, XSLT and advanced level of Workday studio (required)
- 3-4 experience with SOAP, JSON and REST APIs
- Relevant JIRA service helpdesk experience
- Workday Integration, Studio or CCTP certification is a strong plus
- 3 days onsite/ (working from office-Pune Location) week with 2 days remote
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A competitive compensation package, including attractive medical insurance
- Amazing perks – think catered lunch every day, Ping Pong, etc.
- Daycare/creche facility for kids
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn Learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace.
- Cellphone and wifi reimbursement
- Competitive parental leave
- Sabbatical leave (over 5 years)
- Annual sponsored health check-ups
- Zocdoc is certified as a great place to work in 2023-2024
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice