Commercial Sales Representative 4 (English Speaking) - Barcelona (Hybrid)
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. Work from home, hybrid, or in an office — whatever works best for your role and your life. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
In this role, you will focus on acquiring new customers in the Commercial market segment, Boomi’s high-volume, high-velocity customer segment. You will work with new and prospective customers in complex business environments to devise new and innovative solutions to address their business processes and data management challenges.
In order to successfully earn the business of new customers in this segment, you will:
- Act as a trusted business advisor to C-level business audiences as you use your in-depth knowledge of Boomi technology, products, and services to help customers formulate strategy and direction
- Utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate, design, and propose business solutions
- Design appropriate post-sale implementation plans
- Analyze multiple market factors to both anticipate and identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution
- Engage cross-functional resources in order to achieve goals and meet customer needs
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives
- Earn prospective customer’s confidence by demonstrating expertise, professionalism, and reliability throughout sales engagement
To align your activities with Boomi’s sales and business objectives, you will:
- Accurately forecast future sales
- Execute on pipeline and bookings growth strategies
- Track & report on critical sales and account metrics
- Able to work in a hybrid setting out of our Barcelona office
Skills & Experience Required:
- Native/ Fluent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in relationship selling
- MEDDPICC sales methodology experience preferred
Payroll and benefits are provided through Globalization Partners, please ask your recruiter for more information.
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.