Solutions Consultant (English Speaking) - Barcelona (Hybrid)
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Account Executives to conduct a prospect needs analysis and identify pain points via virtual discovery calls
- Assess and present the potential application of company products and services, using technical competency and creativity to design business solutions that encompass the breadth of the Boomi portfolio
- Discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers, and business stakeholders, verifying the operability of product and service configuration within the prospect’s environment if necessary via Technical Demonstrations / Proof of Values
- Coordinate internal specialists and other necessary Boomi employees to help build the “win team” for prospective customers
- Support RFI/RFP completion by answering in-scope technical questions for prospective customers
- Aid the Implementation Team in project scoping using information gathered in sales cycle and act as a liaison between Sales and Implementation Team and Partners
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Boomi platform offerings, competitor offerings, industry trends, and Boomi Partners and/or Channel’s to create and position Boomi Solutions
The Experience you bring:
- 2+ years of client facing experience with a strong technical aptitude and presentations skills, and/or a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Science, Business Administration, or a related field
- Knowledge of productivity tools such as Microsoft, Google Suite, Zoom, and other common IT tools used today (Slack, CRMs and ERPs, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills and comfortability presenting to a wide variety of audiences both in level of responsibility and technical acumen
- Natural passion for problem-solving and a curiosity to understand how things work
- Innovative desire to build solutions to business and technical problems
- Ability to work independently but at the same time collaboratively within your team and cross-functionally
- English Language skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in value-based selling
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.