Sales Compensation Advisor/Xactly Administrator (Hybrid Vancouver)
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Join us as a Sales Compensation Advisor/Xactly Administrator reporting to our Global Sales Compensation Leader to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
This role supports the team and the greater organization by administering and executing one of the industry's most motivating Sales Comp Plans. Central to the growth and success of our sales force, this position balances the interests of the field, with our highly audacious growth goals, to ensure we are able to deliver at the highest quality while scaling for our perpetual growth. As a Xactly Administrator, you will be responsible for preparing data for decision making, managing the day-to-day plan distributions, applications, and processes, as well as managing payroll, configuration, testing, and maintenance of the Xactly Incent program. You will work hand-in-hand with the Revenue Operations Team, Sales Operations Teams, Xactly Program Manager, and more.
• Prepare Xactly Incent load files with the quotas, commission rates, and other key information for all incentive-eligible personnel on a monthly basis.
• Develop, implement, and review key KPIs and metrics that are the lifeblood of our growth
• Manage the day-to-day administration of the plan distribution application, and process to ensure accurate distribution and timely acceptance of plan documents.
• Work cross-functionally to develop and implement compensation programs to motivate our top-notch sales talent
• Manage impacts to New Hire, terminations, promotions, and transfer employee compensation data into Xactly Incent. Ensure system maintenance and compensation adjustments are performed appropriately according to plan rules and provisions.
• Work closely with the Sales Operations Team to triage and answer questions regarding incentive plan issues/problems, establish best practices, and improve manual processes.
• Assist with the configuration, testing, and maintenance of Xactly Incent, including organization records, quotas, compensation rates, crediting rules, data uploads, advances/draw payments, etc.
• Assist in the administration and payment of global compensation plans for 600+ global team members on a monthly basis
• Review and perform commission-related adjustments as necessary in the sales quoting and reporting system
Take the first step towards your dream career with Boomi!
• Junior level position for someone who is interested in a career in sales compensation.
• 2-4 years of hands-on sales commission administration experience using Xactly Incent
• Proficiency in Xactly Incent, and Microsoft Excel required. Workday and Google Sheets proficiency preferred
• Able to work effectively under pressure. High-integrity, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and proactive, with strong interpersonal skills.
• Effective at building positive relationships, fostering trust, and resolving conflict
• Strong understanding of Xactly Incent Compensation (or other sales incentive compensation systems) processes and data, especially as related to compensation administration, structuring, and overseeing the sales compensation process
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, written, and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with team members and adapt, understand, develop, and prioritize technology and process solutions for business needs
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.