Sales Development Representative
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Are you ready to work on world-changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a leader for eight years in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Boomi provides the foundation on which businesses can evolve and innovate. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device, or platform. More than 20,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster, and smarter.
Working at Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology, and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people, and developing cutting-edge technology, we want to talk to you.
Boomi is looking for a talented, high-energy, professional with a business-oriented mindset and a natural sales instinct to join our growing Business Development organization, part of the APJ Inside Sales Team.
The ideal candidate will work in collaboration with the Sales Team and contribute to developing the Boomi business by executing the planned sales strategy.
Boomi offers a fast-paced, international, and innovative environment where you will have the opportunity to bring your ideas, have full responsibility for your activities, and use the right tools, resources, and outstanding management to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
- Using the Hoffman methodology, you will be creating your own conversations with our target personas about their integration needs and challenges, introduce them to Boomi, and position the value of our solution
- Create, plan & execute inbound/outbound campaigns, from initial touchpoint to sales-qualified lead conversions
- Adheare to inbound lead SLA's and conversions
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to increase the opportunity pipeline and receive coaching
- Offer a first great first impression of Boomi solutions to our prospects and customers and conduct them to the next sales stage
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities
This is a role in Sydney or Melbourne.
- 1-3 years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Aspiration to develop your career in technology sales
- Experience with the latest technologies and best practices in inbound/outbound sales tools like Salesforce (or other relevant CRMs)
- Prior inside sales experience, selling software solutions is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and international environment
At Boomi we show up for each other with empathy, compassion, and purpose because, at Boomi, we win as one––that’s why we strive to integrate more diverse voices for a stronger and smarter team.
Boomi is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Boomi are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Boomi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Boomi encourages applicants of all ages.
Boomi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.