SDR Manager, Enterprise (Hybrid Vancouver)
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Boomi Sales Development Rep Manager
The Enterprise Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for creating a high-energy outbound calling culture with a strong “phone first” emphasis as they drive this team to generate new pipeline for the Enterprise Sales organizations and position Boomi products and services. You will be working hand in hand with the sales executives and sales leaders to help drive inbound/ outbound call campaigns. This role will report directly to the North America Inside Sales Director.
- Support the building and managing a team of around eight-to-ten Sales Development Reps.
- Work with Inside Sales Director and Marketing to implement and carry out a sales plan and strategy to generate net-new pipeline and revenue in the Enterprise Business segments
- Be part of recruiting, hiring, on-boarding and training of new employees
- Drive the SDR Team to consistently attack the Inbound lead queues to create fast pipeline
- Drive the SDR Team to create net-new pipeline for Field Sales Teams by working w/ Marketing to develop tailored outbound campaigns to IT/LOBs/C-Suite within our Ideal Customer Profile
- Support with bi-weekly team meetings to review sales/pipeline generation results, discuss sales strategies and lead sales and product training sessions
- Conduct weekly goal-oriented rep coaching sessions to assess the capabilities, motivators, and aspirations of each team member and partner with them to fully develop their potential and future careers
- Create and maintain a high-energy culture built on empowerment, creativity and fun
- People management experience
- Strong track record of sales experience in a quota driven sales capacity
- Proven ability coach and mentor sales reps
- Goal oriented, team player, and a self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Google Suite, Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Sales Nav, Power BI
- Technology sales preferred
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques
- Knowledge of Sandler Selling & Hoffman skills a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.