EMEA Renewals Specialist
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships to effectively drive optimal Renewal retention rates
- Own the Renewal process for Direct Boomi Accounts, effectively communicating and negotiating all aspects of the Renewal to the customer including any contracts/proposals and price increases
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Field Account Executives to understand Account health as it pertains to their Renewal
- Work closely with Customer Success, Customer Support, and Account Management when customer satisfaction or product issues arise
- Work with Account Managers and Field Account Executives, when incremental upsells, are identified during the Renewal conversations
- Prior experience working in Renewals, Account Management, or Customer Success roles within Software or Technology Sales
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Attention to detail and process are imperative; Team Player with collaborative mindset
- Track record of over-achieving goals/quota in past positions
- Strong math, written and verbal communications skills
- Preferable Software sales experience in software-as-a-service (SaaS)
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.