Sales Development Representative, Enterprise (German Speaking) - Barcelona Hybrid
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
In this role, you will be the first contact between prospective customers and Boomi. You will be responsible for company research, setting meetings with Account Executives, qualifying and disqualifying leads, and collaborating with other team members to find and create successful campaigns. You will converse with and influence others on the phone. This is an entry-level sales position where you’ll own everything pertaining to generating new qualified leads into our sales pipeline: strategy, planning, and making it happen. You'll have input into and be expected to deploy a creative mix of inbound and outbound sales methodologies and tactics.
To align your activities with Boomi’s sales and business objectives, you will:
- Build out a comprehensive & repeatable inbound/outbound sales motion to generate new leads; from initial touchpoint to sales-qualified lead conversion
- Create conversations with target personas about their integration needs and challenges, introduce them to Boomi, and position the value of our solution by explaining technical, industry, and market facts to position Boomi products and services as competitive solutions.
- Create, plan & execute inbound/outbound sales campaigns; focused on lead generation & qualification to drive new business with emails & calls
- Partner with Account Executives to increase the opportunity pipeline;
- Convert sales-ready leads to the sales team for further follow
- Offer a great first impression of Boomi solutions to our prospects and customers and conduct them to the next sales stage Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities
- Work effectively in a team environment to support the achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels for prospect engagement
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aspiration to develop your career in technology sales
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and international environment education preferred
- Inbound/outbound sales experience preferred
- Typically requires 0-1 years of relevant experience
- Experience with the latest technologies and best practices in inbound/outbound sales tools preferred
Payroll and benefits are provided through Globalization Partners, please ask your recruiter for more information.
This advertisement is for the purpose of building our talent pipeline for the next round of hiring so please note that you may not be invited to interview immediately, thank you.
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.