Advisor, Sales Operation
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
How You'll Make An Impact
The Boomi Sales Operations and Deal Desk Advisor, works with Sales, Finance, and other departments within Boomi to provide pre-sales and/or post sales operational support. This role touches all aspects of the sales cycle, including order fulfillment, document delivery, customer/order issues, and process improvement.
The individual will need to listen, collaborate, and communicate effectively with internal customers and cross-functional teams to address gaps in deal process, implement new solutions, drive improvement and deliver successfully against an aggressive set of standards. The ideal candidate has broad business skills and a commitment to customer and sales satisfaction.
This position will support the day-to-day execution of deal management, partnering with sales, legal and finance to ensure that all transactions meet internal policies and operational guidelines. A successful individual is a person that has a proven work ethic that drives the desired results, is willing to roll up their sleeves and can think on their feet. They thrive in a fast-paced environment, always pushing to be the trusted advisor to the sales organization in their role and taking ownership at every level.
What You'll Do
- Review Deal structures, both standard and non-standard, including alignment between opportunity, quote, and invoicing systems.
- Ensures deals meet all criteria prior to sending documentation to the sales organization, driven by SFDC and CPQ
- Researches customer or order problems, and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve.
- Develop internal processes that speed up the review of deals and ensure that all SLA’s are met or exceeded
- Assist sales makers with new tool navigation and usage, including influencing sales behavior and capabilities
- Cross training in other areas within the RevOps team will include learning how to support channel/partner operations, compensation, business analytics, and other areas within the business
- Supports sales analysis, reporting and special projects to enable change, support sales related initiatives and identifies process improvements to find continual ways to simplify and automate how we support our sales org.
- After working hours commitment required at month, quarter and year end periods
The Experience You Bring
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Deal Desk, Deal Management, Sales Operations function or similar responsibilities supporting a mid-to-large scale multi-geographical hi-tech Sales Organization
- Multiple years using SalesForce CRM and CPQ is required. Deep experience of Microsoft Office Suite required, specifically Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies
- Strong financial, analytical and communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Highly organized, strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills, capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced and high-stress environment, and excellent cross group collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
- Understanding of how the SaaS business model works
Aren’t sure if you’re a match? We know that impostor syndrome and the confidence gap can prevent us from meeting spectacular candidates — so don’t hesitate to apply; you could be
the perfect fit!
Boomi is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Base compensation for this position in our Vancouver hub ranges from $81,000- $101,000 CAD annually + applicable bonus. Final compensation will be determined by various factors including the candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, and geographic location.
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.