Senior Database Administrator , Production Engineering
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Senior Database Administrator - India (Hyderabad)
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work on world-changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a leader for eight years in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Boomi provides the foundation on which businesses can evolve and innovate. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device, or platform. More than 18,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster, and smarter.
- Be a key member of an Agile team, collaboratively realizing features through the software development lifecycle
- Guide and participate in design, development, unit testing, and deployment of Boomi products and services including enhancements and/or resolution of any issues that may be reported
- Investigate and resolve complex customer issues
- Work independently with a minimal level of guidance from technical leadership
- Mentor other Boomi engineers, including design collaboration and code reviews
- Research, validate, and recommend technology decisions for new features
Take the first step towards your dream career with Boomi
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent work experience preferred
- 6+ years of Experience with database must and should be ready for hands-on work on a day-today basis.
- Pereffered experience in AWS based RDS MYSQL and Postgres Databases.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on of database technology in DB Administration.
- Strong backup and restore, database performance tuning, SQL Query tuning and development, Replication and failover experience
- Experience in database migrations and upgrades
- Experience experience in Database Tuning, Optimization and database replication.
- Knowledge and hands-on with data protection, business continuity and disaster recovery options, configuration and execution
- Experience in effectively dealing with critical outages and remediation efforts given risk activities
- Experience in database monitoring, including target management, installation, HA configuration and administration, incident and alert management, monitoring templates, Integration with ticketing tool.
- Creative and collaborative problem-solving capability
At Boomi we show up for each other with empathy, compassion, and purpose because, at Boomi, we win as one––that’s why we strive to integrate more diverse voices for a stronger and smarter team.
Boomi is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Boomi are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Boomi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Boomi encourages applicants of all ages.
Boomi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.