Director Revenue Operations - Sales Execution Focus
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Join us as a Director Revenue Operations reporting to our VP of Revenue Operations team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
This role helps our field sales organization to insure that all aspects of their success are supported from Territory Creation to Quota/Comp Setting, to Deal Process and Closing. This role is the hub of the wheel, and will need to work collaboratively across Marketing, Sales and Customer Success, Support and Channel, to ensure top notch execution of our programs, events and investments. As a Director of Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for empowering data driven decision making, analyzing, and providing a point of view on programs, execution and our next investment. You will work with each of the respective operations teams, Marketing, Channel, Sales, Customer Success, Services and Support and more.
- Work collaboratively with Deal Desk, Compensation and Analyst/Consultants who deliver best in class work every day
- Develop, implement, and review the key KPIs and metrics that are the lifeblood of our growth plan.
- Work cross functionally to project manage the launch of critical initiatives
- Support the growth of our ever expanding sales force
- Build compensation programs to motivate our top notch sales talent
- Oversee the execution and close of each quarter, through our extremely capable and tenured deal desk
- Innovate news ways to improve yield on investment, and Go To Market (GTM) efficiency
- Find areas for efficiency and scale
Take the first step towards your dream career with Boomi
- 7+ yrs Sales Operations experience
- Highly organized, with project management experience, with a bias toward automation and scale.
- Comp plan creation and execution
- Territory design and systematic maintenance
- Oversee Deal Desk for North America
- Strategic partner to field leadership, to get them what they need
- Systems and automation oriented (SFDC, Clari, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, etc)
- Creative problem solver, leverage prior experience and logic to get us to the best, fastest, outcome possible
- Experience as a motivating People Leader
- Bachelor’s degree
- Global leadership experience a plus
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.