Partner Manager (PAM/BDM) - GSI's ANZ
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference?
Partner Business Development Manager (BDM)
When you’re driving human progress through innovative technology, you find every way you can to let the world know. That’s where Channel Sales comes in. Assigned to a particular territory or a specific partner, our teams are dedicated to driving sales of Boomi's products, systems and services. The focus is on getting the very best from a host of various Partner types:
Join us as a Partner Business Development Manager (BDM) in Sydney or Melbourne to do the best work of your career, make a profound social impact and have a lot of fun doing it!
What you will achieve;
As a Partner Business Development Manager, you will work with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies and business opportunities, all in the service of optimizing sales execution so that service level agreements are met.
- Work with our Partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies and business opportunities
- Manage the Partner relationship, engagement and achievement of joint objectives through the partner planning process
- Identify cost-effective and practical alternatives for the Partner(s) by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting customer’s needs
- Work with our Sales teams to drive all lines of business, removing technical barriers, architecting business solutions and bringing forward new business
- Develop and implement strategies and sales campaigns for targeted accounts
Every Boomi team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8 to 12 years of related field sales experience
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and the ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior level leadership and executives
- Bachelor’s degree
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.