Software Quality Senior Engineer - APIM
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the eighth year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter. Working at Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers. Join us as a Principal Engineer on our Software Engineering team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve As a Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software based on the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment. You will work with product management, other engineering teams, customer success and support on developing cutting edge new product features and enhancements across various areas of Boomi offerings. You will: - Be a key member of an Agile team, collaboratively realizing features through the software development lifecycle - Guide and participate in design, development, unit testing, and deployment of Boomi products and services including enhancements and/or resolution of any issues that may be reported - Investigate and resolve complex customer issues - Work independently with a minimal level of guidance from technical leadership - Mentor other Boomi engineers, including design collaboration and code reviews - Research, validate, and recommend technology decisions for new features Take the first step towards your dream career with Boomi
- 10+ years of experience in software development, including the use of some IDE with a solid understanding of object-oriented design concepts for developing and maintaining a software product
- Strong technical aptitude – Java, open source technologies and hands on experience in micro services
- Strong experience implementing APIs (REST/GraphQL)
- Proven experience designing and developing on the AWS cloud infrastructure is a must. AWS components such as CloudFormation, S3, EC2, ECS, ECR, and API Gateway
- Experience with security technology and concepts (Authentication, Authorisation, Single sign-on, etc.)
- Accomplished record of bringing significant value leading the team, and also, as an individual contributor
- Applied knowledge of software design patterns and anti-patterns
- Enough exposure to Java script frameworks like React/Angular
- Experience using Linux/Unix environments
- Preferred experience with Docker Containerization and micro-services based cloud application development.
- Proficient in unit testing using TestNG/Junit, writing mocks and automated functional tests
- Experience with highly scalable, high throughput web applications and backend systems
- Familiarity with SQL, relational database systems, and ORM tools like Hibernate
- Practitioner of Agile (Scrum) methodologies & experience with tools such as JIRA and Confluence
Boomi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind Boomi is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Boomi are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Boomi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Boomi encourages applicants of all ages
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.