Sr. Product Owner
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Product Management Advisor
Showcasing excellence and innovation at every stage, Product Management is responsible for the cross-functional management of products or solutions through their entire lifecycle. Using a wealth of technical and industry experience, we work across functional areas to implement our products or solutions. We undertake thorough analysis of the markets to ensure we maximize profitability and adjust our product strategies to respond to competition. Our role also involves acting as subject matter experts for internal and external product events or partner meetings.
Join us as a Advisor on our Product Management team in [Location] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Product Management Advisor, you will identify new growth areas, technologies and emerging product/service opportunities. You will conduct in-depth market analysis to optimize existing products/solutions and build next generation products, partnering closely with the Engineering and Product Management teams to build a product road map and align product strategies for the business.
• Manage products throughout their entire lifecycle
• Support business case for improvements or new products
• Capture and manage requirements and provide a simple interpretation
• Drive preparation for external and internal product events
Take the first step towards your dream career
• 5 to 8 years of related experience
• Excellent technology/engineering skills relating to design, test and quality
• Solid grasp of business goals and objectives as they relate to customer use cases and solutions
• Excellence in understanding competitors and their products as well as potential partner relationships for the product
• Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree
• Proven experience working on a world-class product
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
he full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.