Software Senior Engineer - Integration
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Senior Software Engineer
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
• Contribute to the design and architecture of new or re-engineered software/storage environments
• Prepare written software/storage specifications for sophisticated products from architectural diagrams and documents
• Build and review design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
• Develop, review and implement test strategies for software products and systems
• Validated knowledge of programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities
• Ability to code/debug more sophisticated programs using either written or verbal design specifications
• Capacity to achieve proficiency of new tools, languages and operating systems with training and on-the-job experience
• 5–8 years of related experience
• Bachelor’s degree
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.