Senior Principal Engineer UI
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
Join us as a Senior Software Principal Engineer on our Software Engineering team in Bengaluru to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software based on the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment. You will work with product management, other engineering teams, customer success and support on developing cutting edge new product features and enhancements across various areas of Boomi offerings.
- Be a key member of an Agile team, collaboratively realizing features through the software development lifecycle
- Guide and participate in design, development, unit testing, and deployment of Boomi products and services including enhancements and/or resolution of any issues that may be reported
- Investigate and resolve complex customer issues
- Work independently with a minimal level of guidance from technical leadership
- Mentor other Boomi engineers, including design collaboration and code reviews
- Research, validate, and recommend technology decisions for new features
- Ability to learn new tools, languages, and operating systems with some training and on-the-job experience
- Experience in software development, including the use of some IDE with a solid understanding of object-oriented design concepts for delivering and maintaining a software product
- Experience with source control systems, continuous integration tools
- Experience with agile collaboration tools, such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with Web Services technologies including REST, SOAP, and WSDL
- 12+ years of experience in software development
- 8+ years of experience working with UI frameworks (e.g. React, Angular or Similar)
- Experience with designing and developing responsive web applications
- Experience with owning frontend applications and improving architectures to meet technical and business requirements
- Problem Solving skills and ability to navigate during uncertain situations
- Nice to have: Familiarity with cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- Nice to have: Experience using Linux/Unix environments
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.