Senior Treasury Advisor
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
As a Treasury Advisor at Boomi, you will play a crucial role on our treasury team, overseeing daily cash positioning, electronic funds transfers, journal entry support, bank account maintenance, and various financial analyses. Your responsibilities will include reconciliations, cash forecasting, cost of service analyses, and active involvement in financing and capital market activities.
What you'll do:
- Evaluate daily cash position including, downloading daily bank reports, initiating wires and ACH transfers
- Assist with investment trades during periods of cash surplus or request advances or payments against the revolver during periods of cash deficits
- Reconcile cash activity to support month-end journal entries
- Complete documentation required to open or close bank or other related accounts as directed
- Assist with maintaining the cash forecast
- Open and close bank and merchant accounts and maintain signatures and documentation
- Manage documentation for all financing and capital market activities
- Manage and assist with the procurement of standby letters of credit and surety bonds
- Maintain an efficient record retention system
- Assist with projects as needed
- Banking, merchant services, and other cost analysis
- Verify charges for interest, letters of credit, and other service charges
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by management
The experience you bring:
- 3+ experience in Treasury, FP&A, or similar function
- ERP systems experience (NetSuite preferred)
- Intermediate MS Excel
Bonus points if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar field
- Certified Treasury Professional
- Experience with Citibank or JP Morgan banking portals
- TMS experience
- FX experience
- Superior customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style
Aren’t sure if you’re a match? We know that impostor syndrome and the confidence gap can prevent us from meeting spectacular candidates — so don’t hesitate to apply; you could be the perfect fit!
Boomi is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Base compensation for this position in the US begins at $64,158 USD annually + applicable bonus. This position is remote-friendly and, as such, final compensation will be determined by various factors including the candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, and geographic location. Click here for an overview of our benefits at Boomi!
Be Bold. Be You. Be Boomi. We take pride in our culture and core values and are committed to being a place where everyone can be their true, authentic self. Our team members are our most valuable resources, and we look for and encourage diversity in backgrounds, thoughts, life experiences, knowledge, and capabilities.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.