Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience.
Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role:
Provision of an excellent Finance service is critical to the achievement of the Business Service Centre.
This role reports to one of two GL Team Leaders as part of the General Ledger team.
You will be responsible for delivering month-end financial information, month-end closing process and balance sheet reconciliations in compliance with local legislation, IFRS and Internal Controls.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Month-end close activities: Performing & coordinating the month end close activities (payroll, accruals, prepaid expenses, restructuring, month result reviews etc.)
- Recurring and ad hoc journal entries to keep accurate accounting records.
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation preparation including review and approval.
- Local GAAP and IFRS adjustments.
- Perform day to day processing of financial transactions.
- Drive and coordinate payroll-related accounting topics for assigned entities.
- Maintain internal control and process reviews, internal self-audit, control audits and external Audit.
- Participate in special projects and process improvement activities.
- Process monthly reporting plus statutory year-end close, with assistance of external provider.
- Provide administrative support to BSC Manager and GL Team Leader.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of accounting procedures, IFRS ideal.
- Competent in MS word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Navision or other ERP is essential.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Proficient in English language and any other European language useful – spoken and written.
- At least 1 years’ experience in GL Accountant or Senior GL Accountant position.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.