Business Analyst/ Curam Tester
Join a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.comMerative is a new and exciting company providing health and social care solutions to clients around the globe, with roots that go back more than 50 years. We are looking for dedicated professionals who share our ambitious future vision for transforming the provision of health and social care. The Social Program Management team Cúram within Merative has more than 30 years of experience in streamlining and supporting the delivery and administration of social support across the world.
The decade ahead will see unprecedented changes in the management of population health as the drive to bring social care and healthcare together is realized by leveraging the capabilities of data management and advanced analytics.
Merative is at the forefront of this change. We are working with some of the sectors most ambitious and forward-thinking partners and customers to transform the way populations are supported, and to improve the life chances for the most vulnerable people in our societies.
- Grow your skills in all aspects of complex large scale business transformations and work directly with clients on requirements definition/elaboration, functional design, and fit/gap analysis.
- Research, analysis, definition, and documentation of customer requirements for social welfare transformation projects. Analyzing the business requirements of our customers and then writing the functional documentation & user stories required by the technical consultants who customize our software.
- Act as a point of contact on-site for business related questions and issues that arise and require clarification and will liaise closely with the technical consultants.
- Forward-thinking, with an aptitude for solving problems using good communication skills and working as a team.
- Contributing to projects that make a difference to society and grow the capabilities of an industry.
- Analysis of Social Program Management and healthcare platforms supported by structured training and mentorship.
- Redefining the way services are delivered across populations and combining new innovations with proven products and a commitment to delivery excellence.
- Act as a focal point for the design and development team when discussing design options and the various merits of different approaches.
- Work with the world’s most influential enterprises to transform their business operations with new technology and leverage your personal qualities with the established capabilities of Merative products such as Cúram (SPM).
- Access to world class training, career development, and an opportunity to collaborate with a range of subject matter experts drawn from many regions and sectors.
- Responsibility for stakeholder relationships and the documentation and communication of requirements covering the end-to-end delivery lifecycle.
- Individuals who are at the start or in the early part of their journey as a business analysts, and who have the aptitude and ambition to thrive in that profession.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a multi skilled team
- Work experience which demonstrates your aptitude, this might include one of the following:
- Experience working in a social care agency or welfare service administration.
- An administrative role in healthcare
- Academic study in a relevant discipline
- Working within a PMO or clerical support area
- Experience of analyzing business processes in any industry
- Experience of delivery to Governments and National Public sector agencies
It is the policy of Merative to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Merative will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Merative participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees