Operative makes advertising and content work for media companies. Hundreds of the world’s top media organizations rely on Operative's solutions to automate digital and linear revenue workflows, streamline ad operations, and deliver audiences and outcomes to their buyers. And with powerful tools for content rights & management, Operative has a comprehensive product portfolio to help media companies thrive.
300+ media companies as clients, $50+ billion in revenue processed, 25,000+ worldwide users
No other software company in the AdTech space brings a comparable depth of experience to create truly innovative software that performs across all platforms, revenue models and business units. We believe in attracting and developing diverse people who are skilled, ambitious, compassionate, and curious to learn.
We are looking for a QA Engineer with at least 1 year of experience in testing desktop client-server applications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and Design tests using a deep understanding of the business logic of complex systems.
- Execute tests in multiple environments to ensure the system’s quality from development to production.
- Using well-known testing tools, frameworks, and query languages.
- Act in a multinational Agile-Scrum working environment.
- ISTQB certification / QA Course graduate.
- 1+ year of experience in testing desktop client-server applications.
- Experience in working with SQL and querying databases (Oracle / MySQL).
- Experience working with Test Management tools (TestRail / HP ALM / Microsoft Test Manager).
- Experience tracking defects to closure by using well-known tracking bugs tools (JIRA / HP ALM).
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills in English
- A proactive Team Player, always striving for excellence in everything you do, always searching for a way to be/do better.
- Super focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges.
Not a must but a great advantage
- Broadcasting background of systems such as Airtime Sales, Scheduling, Traffic, or Content Management.
- Experience in testing commercial products, packaging and releasing of enterprise business support mission-critical systems.
- Experience in coding and automation testing (UFT).
What we offer:
- Hybrid Home/Office working model
- Unlimited Udemy for Business Access
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Competitive Leave Allowances
- Recognition Program
- Wellness Program
If you think big, if you are skilled, dedicated, and passionate about what you do, come join us in our vision to power how media companies work. We’re building the future of media.
Please note that the workplace type is Hybrid and office attendance is required depending on your proximity.
Please apply with your CV in English.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in Romania, and successful background screening checks. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing, innovative company and you meet the above requirements, don’t hesitate to apply today!
Operative is a merit-first, equal-opportunity employer; diverse applications are encouraged.