Application Lead - OpenAir
Operative makes advertising and content work for media companies. Hundreds of the world’s top media organizations rely on Operative solutions to automate digital and linear revenue workflows, streamline ad operations, and deliver audiences and outcomes to their buyers. And with powerful tools for content rights & management, Operative has the comprehensive product portfolio to help media companies thrive.
300+ media companies as clients, $50+ billion in revenue processed, 25,000+ worldwide users
We are empowering the world’s media companies to monetize premium content in an industry disrupted by rapid changes in technology, data and consumption paradigms. We believe in attracting and developing diverse people who are skilled, ambitious, compassionate, and curious to learn.
Operative has recently undergone a strategic systems transformation program to standardize key applications used across the business. The new applications suite includes Salesforce, NetSuite, OpenAir, Jira, BambooHR, Concur, Dell Boomi, Office365 and more.
The Application Lead – OpenAir will be part of a small team overseeing the ongoing maintenance and continuous improvement of these strategic business systems across the company.
This Lead will be responsible for the following applications:
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Application maintenance and general system administration
- Application architecture and overall integrity, particularly related to any integrations
- User management and support
- Data quality monitoring
- Workflow and configuration maintenance
- Managing application upgrades
- Processing change requests and supporting continuous improvement
Application Leads should be able to perform basic user management and small/low-complexity changes (e.g. new fields, workflow changes), subject to change control approval. More complex change requests and incident management are escalated to a Managed Service partner and coordinated by the Application Lead.
Application Leads are also responsible for supporting hardware requests and IT asset management:
- Internal IT asset management including individual and office assets (e.g. laptops, printers, Wi-Fi etc.)
- New Starter/ Leaver hardware management
- All issues/incidents related to internal IT infrastructure/hardware
- Change Requests related to internal IT infrastructure/hardware
A minimum of 2 years experience of application support as a software engineer in:
- OpenAir (Essential)
- PowerBI (Preferred)
- Basecamp (Preferred)
- A technical background
- Experience supporting HR, CRM or ERP systems, ideally with experience of at least one of the applications in Operative’s suite
- Good Incident Management skills, logical and analytical approach to problem analysis and proven problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with globally dispersed teams
What we offer:
- Hybrid Home/Office working model
- Unlimited Udemy for Business Access
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Competitive Leave Allowances
- Recognition Program
- Wellness Program
If you think big, if you are skilled, dedicated, and passionate about what you do, come join us in our vision to power how media companies work. We’re building the future of media.
Please note that the workplace type is Hybrid and office attendance is required depending on your proximity.
Please apply with your CV in English.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in Romania, and successful background screening checks. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing, innovative company and you meet the above requirements, don’t hesitate to apply today!
Operative is a merit-first, equal opportunity employer; diverse applications are encouraged.