Product Marketing Manager
Operative makes advertising work for the biggest and most successful media companies in the world via our suite of advertising software solutions, making it easy for our media clients to deliver any audience and any outcome to their buyers. 300+ media companies as clients including NBC, HBO, CBS. FOX and Disney, $40+ billion in revenue processed, 25,000+ worldwide users, 1,000+ employees in 10 offices around the globe. It's an exciting time to join Operative!
This role is hybrid in NY Metro or remote outside of NY Metro*
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER OVERVIEW:
We’re looking for an execution-oriented individual to join the team as a Product Marketing Manager. In this role, you will drive core product marketing efforts for Operative’s portfolio of products. Reporting into the VP of Product Marketing, you will partner closely with the product and sales teams to drive overall go-to-market, including development of product messaging, marketing content, and sales enablement content to help attract & retain customers and educate internal stakeholders.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deeply understand the market and customer base in order to effectively drive GTM strategies for Operative’s ad tech products.
- Own our segment-specific stories, product positioning, value propositions, and competitive research.
- Develop product messaging and positioning that sets us apart from competitors and demonstrates understanding of our customers’ needs.
- Build sales tools, including pitch decks, roadmap decks, one-pagers, training content, competitive battle cards, and more.
- Help drive deeper engagement of our product through a variety of educational content—blog posts, product tips, best practice guides, videos, and more.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research (surveys, interviews, and product usage) to shape your go-to-market approach and provide feedback to the product organization.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience (MBA a bonus).
- 4-7 years of product marketing experience with enterprise SaaS products, ideally within the advertising technology space.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with experience in developing compelling messaging, content and communications for prospects, customers, and sales teams.
- Strong understanding of the sales process for enterprise software and how to best equip sales teams for success.
- A proven track record of working effectively across product management, sales, customer success, enablement, industry marketing, PR, event marketing, and demand-gen.
- Passion for learning new products and industries.
- The courage to roll up your sleeves and get to work.
*If you live w/in the metro NYC area, there will be a hybrid policy of 2 days per week (Tues/Thurs) in our Manhattan office.
The base salary range is $90,000-$120,000. The annual performance bonus range is $15,000-$30,000. Total compensation range is $105,000-$150,000. Salary ranges are determined through alignment with market data. The base salary amount offered is determined by a number of factors including the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the US, and successful background screening checks. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing, innovative company and you meet the above requirements, don’t hesitate to apply today! Operative is a merit-first, equal opportunity employer; diverse applications are encouraged.