Web QA Engineer
Operative makes advertising and content work for media companies. Hundreds of the world’s top media organizations rely on Operative's solutions to automate digital and linear revenue workflows, streamline ad operations, and deliver audiences and outcomes to their buyers. And with powerful tools for content rights & management, Operative has a comprehensive product portfolio to help media companies thrive.
300+ media companies as clients, $50+ billion in revenue processed, 25,000+ worldwide users
No other software company in AdTech space, brings a comparable depth of experience to create truly innovative software that performs across all platforms, revenue models and business units. We believe in attracting and developing diverse people who are skilled, ambitious, compassionate, and curious to learn.
What we are looking for?
Responsible, Hardworking, Willing to work in a dynamic and demanding multinational environment, Independent, fast learner, and motivated team player. Is it you?
What's the job?
- Plan and run tests using a deep understanding of the business logic of complex systems
- Testing Windows and Web Applications including Web services and RestAPIs
- Multinational Scrum working environment
Have you done this kind of stuff? Then you must have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in QA - MUST
- Experience in testing Windows and Web Applications (Client and Server)
- Strong knowledge in QA processes and test methodologies
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills in English
- Academic degree in computer literacy or equivalent
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience with DBs
- Experience with APIs testing.
- Experience in testing commercial products, packaging and releasing of enterprise business support mission-critical systems
- Knowledge of Jira and TestRail
- Broadcasting background of systems such as Airtime Sales, Scheduling, Traffic, or Content Management
We will value the following skills:
- A humble, caring professional who puts his customers and colleagues first
- Always striving for excellence in everything you do, always searching for a way to be better
- Super focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges
- A team player who understands that collaboration is the key to success
What we offer:
- Hybrid Home/Office working model
- Unlimited Udemy for Business Access
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Competitive Leave Allowances
- Recognition Program
- Wellness Program
If you think big, if you are skilled, dedicated, and passionate about what you do, come join us in our vision to power how media companies work. We’re building the future of media.
Please note that the workplace type is Hybrid and office attendance is required depending on your proximity.
Please apply with your CV in English.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in Romania, and successful background screening checks. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing, innovative company and you meet the above requirements, don’t hesitate to apply today!
Operative is a merit-first, equal-opportunity employer; diverse applications are encouraged.