Senior Powerbuilder Software Engineer
Operative is a world leading revenue accelerant for media companies around the world. No other software company in AdTech space, brings a comparable depth of experience to create truly innovative software that performs across all platforms, revenue models and business units. We provide software based solutions which helps clients manage advertisements both in the linear (TV) and digital space. We have been in the market for over two decades and have 1100+ employees with 12 offices spread across the globe. Operative is proud to play a pivotal role in the way advertising is bought, sold and managed across media industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Operative is seeking a well-rounded Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of industry experience in developing Powerbuilder applications. The ideal candidate would hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science with demonstrated skills in the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Skills All candidates must have experience with: Powerbuilder 10 or later, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ideal candidates will also have experience with: C#, .NET, Visual Studio, IIS, Jira or other ALM tools, Jenkins, GIT and Powerbuilder Foundation Classes (PFC).
- WCF, REST APIs, ASP.NE, MVC are big advantages.
- Qualifications 5+ years of architecture, design, and programming experience in an enterprise Powerbuilder application
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working collaboratively with global teams, with a demonstrated history of self-management and organization
- Strong application design and implementation skills, and a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience in transforming requirements to software design
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies