Jr. Customer Support Analyst
Only apply if:
- You are fluent in English (only English resumes will be reviewed)
- You can commute twice a week to our SP Office.
300+ media companies as clients, $40+ billion in revenue processed, 25,000+ worldwide users. Operative accelerates revenue growth for the biggest and most successful media companies, making it easy for them to deliver any audience and any outcome to their buyers. We give media companies the power of an open, data-driven and highly configurable architecture that works across all linear, digital, and cross-media and converged deals, thanks to the recently released AOS platform. Operative has around 1,000 employees in 10 offices around the world and our clients include FOX, NBC, HBO, CBS and Disney.
It's genuinely an exciting time to join Operative. Don't wait!
Operative is looking for a Customer Support Analyst, responsible for delivering business-to-business application support. This role champions customer priorities, drives incidents to closure, and enhances the customer engagement experience. You will combine strong technical and functional problem-solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver top-notch customer-focused support.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, analyze, troubleshoot, replicate, and resolve complex customer issues, post-implementation, with a goal to aid in customer success, retention, and adoption of Operative product lines
- Build knowledge of the software, troubleshooting tools and processes
- Provide rapid response and resolution to complex customer incidents within the SLA requirements
- Coordinate with Operative internal teams (Product Management, Solutions, TechOps, Customer Success, and Engineering) to address customer needs and requests
- Demonstrate initiative, agility and follow through in areas of responsibility
- Be personable, professional, and responsive, while capably representing Operative to customers
- Assist Senior Analysts and Leads
- Contribute to the support knowledgebase
- Assist with a variety of operational projects such as monitoring customer production environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English Proficiency)
- Ability to gather issue details, identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions, and implement a course of action
- A ‘can do’ attitude with strong follow-through habits
- Deadline and detail-oriented, with the ability to juggle multiple customers and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to handle challenging customer situations with diplomacy and be cool under pressure
- Ability to analyze customer incidents and recreate possible defects in a simulated environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Willingness to take on whatever tasks are needed to complete the job
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- Technical focus preferred
- Experience working with Internet products (SaaS) and technologies
- Client-facing experience
- Experience working with Digital Advertising, Online Publishing, or Interactive Media companies
- These duties and responsibilities may be changed in accordance with the needs of the Company.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Operative’s objectives.
- Hours: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm (São Paulo's time)
- Office location: Sao Paulo. Hybrid work schedule (twice a week in the office)